maths nightmare - tips?

youngrace

maths nightmare is the better than you contest this week, and the needed score is 7600. (!!!) is it even possible to get the score with potato counter division? you need a score of 3800 to get 7600 with the x2 multiplier, but i'm not sure if this is even achievable. if it is, how do you all get past round 17? i generally use the clock reset code around after round 11, and i can finish through round 16 without dying. round 17, however, is another story.

i've heard about "clock glitches" where you answer a question when the clock hand is exactly at twelve (?) and you get extra time or something. however, i'm not sure how these work.

at any rate, any tips are greatly appreciated!

One of my friend is in the highscore table... so I just sent him a message to stop by here to help you (and everyone else who is after the avatar or the better than you win ;P).

My highest score is 5,680... which I got by being lucky.

Okay... Here is the way to be on the high score table (getting a score of 8,760+ will automatically be reviewed)

Settings: I choose small resolution. Why?

It's obvious... you move your mouse on shorter distance, saving time which is crucial for a high score

Games: I choose Division AND Brain Tree. Why?

Well... when you divide, your answer should be short (maximum 2 digits here) so it goes pretty fast. On Brain Tree level, you get 20 points per bubbles correctly solved and it is worth 60 points (x3 factor) when you have the final score (you can stop with 2,920 points to get 8,760 points. If you're fast enough, you can do 1-2 more bubbles and have 60-120 more points)

How to go fast?

No secrets here: PRACTICE!!!!!! Why?

The numbers you have to enter are: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30, 32, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 40, 45, 47, 50, 55, 57, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90 and 95. The same equations are used... Hardest ones are 805/23 = 35 or 805/35 = 23, 855/15 = 57 or 705/15 = 47

Don't use a calculator, you will spend more times on it than moving towards the next bubble to enter the answer. If you're fast enough, you can do 4 levels before the clock shakes and wakes up Imiya...

When do you get time bonus?

After 3rd level, nothing difficult ^^

After 7th level, harder, since you have to complete all 4 levels fast without errors. I suggest to look at the clock at ends of the level to see how you're doing. NOT DURING THE LEVELS!!!

After 12th level, IMPOSSIBLE!!! So you will have to use the cheat code "letimiyasleep" before level 11 or 12 (for more training, try to use it before level 12)

After 18th level, IMPOSSIBLE or you're abusing of a glitch which let you play even though the clock didn't shake as it should have done it... On level 17, I usually can only do 2 bubbles. I once got 3 bubbles, sent the score which was reviewed but I haven't got TNT's neomail... x_x

Good luck for the trophy (better than you) and avatar