Prizes

gunder401

I had a vague hope that prizes would be out at 12, but I guess we'll have to wait for the news. Anybody else excited? What are you looking for? Wearables, Neohome, Neocash, books?

And for later :) What do you like the most?

Oh! And for later, i would want them to release a plot for some worlds that aren't that popular... Ummmm.... Like Neopia Central.... I also would like them to release the One Use Robotification Zappermajig or at least an alternative for a future prize

I'm also thinking of another way to make pets 8-bit... Maybe, a "Portal to the Video Game World" item? Lol! Or Pixelator Thingamajig.... Lol!

Neocash is a likely prize, I wouldn't mind some free wearable items and such. I'm just hoping for the elusive prizes since I had to be up at 3AM EST every late night just to ace it all before my job training. I hope it's worth the win...

Avatar! I'd like some neocash since I don't buy it and they're so many things I'd like at the mall. Wearables and backgrounds- as long as they're not cheesy.

I'd love an avatar and some free NC, but I've just got to wonder what the gold trophy people are going to get that the rest of us won't. I don't think there will be nearly as many as there could have been because of Nova Defender. Ooh and a blumaroll die would be fun. I'm intrigued by the game. :)