Festival of Neggs 2011

xSummer

Here's the TDN article about last years. http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/festival-neggs-10/ It usually coincides with easter so I'd guess that is will probably be soon, my guess would be a couple days after they sort out daily dare stuff so I'd guess late this week/early next week.

I missed it last year :(

The avatar's retired so I don't think they'll let us people who missed it get it this year.

Retired avatars always have the possibility of coming back. Technically, the Altador Cup avatar is retired too (as in, you cannot get it now), but there's a chance it'll be given away this year again.

On the other hand, since the avatar is called Festival of Neggs Y12 - Quester, I assume you cannot get it in Y13. :P

But yeah, the springtime event was rather big last year. I believe the year before that it was a bit like the advent calendar, free items every day.

Ooh, yay! It sure would be nice to have a shot at getting the avatar, but I think Viridian is right. I'm still looking forward to it; I missed last year's Negg Festival.

Also coming around Easter, the Easter Cybunny avatar should be available next weekend, correct?

whee!! its coming again? awesome! im going to complete all the quests on time this year, because last year my internet died one day. D;.

Ooh, yay! It sure would be nice to have a shot at getting the avatar, but I think Viridian is right. I'm still looking forward to it; I missed last year's Negg Festival.

Also coming around Easter, the Easter Cybunny avatar should be available next weekend, correct?

yes :) the Easter avatar should be available from the 8th to the 10th :)

just read the avatar guide!

I'm pretty sure easter isn't next week, but rather on the 24th... So the spring festival is still several weeks away.

However on the Avatar you are correct, that'll be on the 8th to the 10th.