Almost Abandoned Attic

Ryuusei

I saw "A Grey Faerie Doll" today. It was for 10 K NP. But I had second thoughts of buying it since it was so expensive, but I knew it was very rare... And then... I checked its price... it's for 7 million neopoints!!!! DX Epic fail...

So, what's your annoying attic experiences?

That sucks! :'(

Well, like Cornflakes, my account isn't old enough to access it, so I don't have to worry about that kind of thing yet >_<

(Although, I do have a side that's old enough, I just can't be bothered transferring the neopoints and logging in and out and setting up trades, it just seems like too much effort xD)

Well, like Cornflakes, my account isn't old enough to access it, so I don't have to worry about that kind of thing yet >_<

(Although, I do have a side that's old enough, I just can't be bothered transferring the neopoints and logging in and out and setting up trades, it just seems like too much effort xD)

I know!!! I'm still ranting about it until now!

Lol! You should bother lol... it's a cool way of earning NP and getting awesome stuff (even Draik Eggs)

Is it against the rules to do that? I've got an account that's 5 years but it's not my main anymore. Can I buy from the attic or not :S

I know how much it sucks.... DX I hate myself for doing that.... Rawr! Right now, I'm focusing on trying to restock items and at the same time my Habitarium.... Just turned Level 27 a few hours ago, 1/4 on my way to Level 28

Oh that sucks! My account age isn't old enough to get in there though :(. I heard the AAA sells some pretty amazing stuff though. Are almost ALL of the items in there restock-worthy?

Hardly. Most have come down a lot, and a few are stuff you can pick up at the Igloo Sale, or worth 1np(most Keyquest and daily stuff). But you can pick up some good things, though I think the most expensive I did manage to get was a 70k book for 500np.

And the item that got me the most was the Heavy Robe of Theivery in there for something like 43000...

And I tried to buy it while only having 40,000. ack.

Thanks August and Ryuusei for the answer:) Well, at least it can be easy to tell whether or not it's a item that's worth it, because it'll be easy to recognize and stuff from the dailies and tarla.

As I can't actually answer your original question, Ryuusei, I'm assuming my future annoying attic experience will be me missing out on an outrageously awesome item because of my inexperience XD