So Confused >_<

Alice ☮

So, I'm really confused about all of the pranks...

piñata being sick = prank, right?

But what about Lutari Island?

Can you get there?

Is there a new game?

And I'm so confused about the "x" boards all over the place >_<

And on a somewhat related note, how does one get the piñata's avatar?

Edit: Woah, pinata should say piñata, sorry xD

Visit here for the av: http://www.piñata.com/nf.phtml

They've released the news today so you should be able to get it (if you don't have it already).

Ne.op.ets being sick = prank.

Lutari Island : Sounds like another prank. *shrugs*

TnT explains more about the Xes in the News.

Edit: Alright, that's getting annoying. In that link, change 'piñata' to ne.op.ets (without the periods of course).

Lutari Island is the Time's writer's April Fools Day prank. (Admins bypass filters. Hence why I had to post the Welcome to April) They do something like this every year. Best one to date was a few years back when they had half the site convinved there was a Faerie War going on- TNT had to make an announcement in the Editorial that it was a prank. xD

Yes, I was talking about the Quiguki piñata's avatar. I've been refreshing at the main page for a while now, but I'm not getting it. Then I read that you have to get it after the prank is removed. So I guess that'll be tomorrow?

I heard it would be available on the 4th. But since I've been giving out bumloads of misinformation today, if I were you I would take that with a grain of salt. ;)

Thanks! Well, I'll be on tomorrow and the day after regardless, so if it's earlier than the 4th I won't mind. I was mostly worried because of the alert on TDN avatars page, I thought it might only be available today and that for some reason I couldn't get it :P