Day 30: Ugga Smash *DOUBLE DARE*

hrtbrk

I didn't expect this at all as well.

I had to get all fired up just to get 500+ points, Grarrls were everywhere destroying other cars! :angry:

My high score is 180 but I don't remember this game at all. I'll have to read some tip first, I guess.

Edit: *sigh* Now I know why they call this game ugga smash. The nickname for this game is urgh. My highest score is 415. And after just thirty minutes of the game, I am totally bored.

edit2:hahaha I finally got the score. Good bye ugga smash. Hope we never see each other again.

Funny game...

Try to get 250-300 points on first level where you can hit the other cars more often than in the following turns. Got 355 points on first level and ended with a score of 740... Almost half of my points comes from level 1 ^^

Tomorrow I hope it won't be a game that I didn't play or a long game (will be busy :()

The trick definitely is to try to get around 200-ish points by the end of level 1. The more the better, obviously. Also, don't be afraid to join in when a group of cars is beating up another car - this is a good way to get some extra points in.

Just managed to scrape through with a score of 510.

One day to go, and I sure hope tomorrow's game isn't a complete nightmare.

Wow. I didn't think I had played this game before but apparently my all-time high score is 120.

Guess I'll give it a shot anyway & update on how it goes

Edit: Finally got 585! Try your best to get 150+ points in round 1 & if you can, 300+ points by the end of round 2. The rest is about avoiding the Grarrls & trying to keep the borders up so you can corner cars more easily.

I've never really played this game. (I hate games like this.) I keep seeing mentioned to get a high score on the first level, of 200-300 points on the first level. How's the best way to do this? I've only tried 3 times, but I never got more than 150 on the first level.

I've never really played this game. (I hate games like this.) I keep seeing mentioned to get a high score on the first level, of 200-300 points on the first level. How's the best way to do this? I've only tried 3 times, but I never got more than 150 on the first level.

Well if you or your opponents drive on the lava or steak (?) you loose time to reach other cars and get some bumps since there are no more borders... I usually start again.

Try to get as many cars as possible near the borders so that the time you take between two bumps is shorter, i.e. you will make more bumps in less time. Corners are the best. Don't be afraid to be in the middle of the action ^^ (well unless there are more red crosses than green ones... fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!)

Don't go face to face with a single car. Why?

1/ You will take too much damages and another car can then end your hopes...

2/ You don't bump the other two cars which can take a lot of damages, i.e. less points for you since you won't have much to do...

Also if you want to increase your points:

1/ let the other cars take the "good" bonuses (like the shield for instance)

2/ try to finish your opponents before the Red Grarrl does so... (on level 5 he can really be annoying, appearing just after he disappears...)

I'm so relieved this game wasn't too much trouble! I've never played it before, but I managed a score of 650 after practicing for a half hour. The tips everyone's been giving are good ones. :)

It's strange, though. I received the prizes, but not the NP from submitting my score... and, this morning, I awoke to a Neomail from TNT saying that "your score of 650 in Ugga Smash has been reviewed and accepted. You have been awarded 611 neopoints." Do they suspect me of cheating..? :eh:

I'm so relieved this game wasn't too much trouble! I've never played it before, but I managed a score of 650 after practicing for a half hour. The tips everyone's been giving are good ones. :)

It's strange, though. I received the prizes, but not the NP from submitting my score... and, this morning, I awoke to a Neomail from TNT saying that "your score of 650 in Ugga Smash has been reviewed and accepted. You have been awarded 611 neopoints." Do they suspect me of cheating..? :eh:

It's just when you get a score that's reasonably high, they review it. It has nothing to do with whether or not they think you cheated, since they clearly don't, as your score went through just fine.

I didn't like this game very much. I kept getting about 450 before being killed by a grarrl. Then the only time I managed to complete the game I got 480 because I didn't get enough points in the beginning. Definitely aim to get as many points as possible in level one and two because you die quicker in the later levels and grarrls are everywhere! You get points by smashing into as many cars as possible, so the more little pluses you see, the better. I ended up with 520 without even finishing the game after having 300+ going into level 3 and then dying late in level 4.