Day 27: Neopian Battlefield Legends

hrtbrk

I actually played this for the first time today (technically yesterday). :) I played on easy though...I hope this challenge is reachable on hard.

I never played it before, I'm extremely new and alienated by newer Neopets games myself.

Just giving it my all and starting at a medium level. I'll tell you when I strike success. :)

I find this game very easy, but it is long and tedious to play. You will have to play it on Hard to get AAA's score, but that just means you have to face more waves, rather than it actually becoming much harder. I start out with two Rapid-fire towers right at the start of the path and then upgrade them as the points accumulate. One you have upgraded them a couple of times let the points add up until you can buy a Catapult tower and place it next to the other two. After that just keep buying more of these two towers and upgrading them as you go. It takes a while to get to the end of the game, but by that time you should have bought and upgraded enough towers that there is not much left to do. You get some free wearables from playing it too, which is a nice bonus.

I beat it again and my score went through :D

There's some quick guides to getting a perfect score by users on neopets. This is a good one.

Ugh!!! I'm pretty sure I had a streak going and I would perfect the game if I continued what I was doing... sadly... I only let it to 10K + to earn the prize so that I'm sure my work won't be wasted when the maintenance starts... So now, I'm gonna wait for the maintenance to end... I screenshot my work so I know what to do next time... :)

I playd this the first time^^"

On easy I couldn't get pass over the 10th wave but on hard I made the howl game with my first try. laughingsmiley.gif

Now here is my question oO"

After completing the daly dare I went to ma inventory to put the prices in my SDB...

I got the Neopian Battlefield Legends Gloves and the Battle Ready! Book but I got also:

Battlefield Legends String Lights, Battlefield Legends The Board Game and Battlefield Legends Hat they are all wearable o_O

Do you get these by completing the game anyway or is it a happy glitch?

edit: sry ~_~

You get some free wearables from playing it too, which is a nice bonus.

I like this game xD

Thanks to this guide I managed to beat the stupid game, got stupid AAA and it's stupid prizes. It's stupidly tedious, stupidly annoying to focus on and... okay I have no ideas what to add here.

That's the guide I was originally going to use but the other one that I found was pretty much my original strategy but with a few reinforcements and tweaks.

I finally pulled it off at 4:55AM EST, did it before the gates closed. So happy... :)

Start playing at 3:40AM EST or a bit later rather than 3AM EST for tougher challenges.

I finished it as well!!! The prizes are awesome!!! I started playing on about 2:45 am NST since I saw the site was still open so I just hoped for the best. It took me 1 hour to finish it with the technique sir Noog suggested :)

I've never played this, other than to get just enough points to count towards my Top Gamer avatar, but the comments above seem to say that it will be fairly easy. I shall check out the guides and give it a try after I finish my morning work stuff.

I love the prizes. Lulu's and AAA's are very cool.

*facepalm* I just lost after playing for almost 20 minutes with a score of 87000 Man do I hate this game, it's so boring and takes forever and now that I lost like an idiot, I now to do to this all over again. :grrr: