Day 26: Kass Basher *DOUBLE DARE*

hrtbrk

They're making me laugh... This is TOO easy, especially for a Double Dare! Worthless prizes though... :P Lol

ALERT! One more DD to go! I think... 4 more days to go! Let's all hope these aren't gonna be impossible days... Imagine if the last day was a DD and is Zurroball... @.@

I would have enjoyed this one if they made a weapon as AAA's prize that does 10+ damage with a random element... lol! XDDD

I never actually managed to get over 800 in this game. Seems crazy embarrassing to me now, beat AAA and scored the awesome-looking avatar in seven minutes!

Now I know why everyone thinks this is such a great game for quick NP.

(I wasn't holding down space bar after hitting the kass, if you're wondering how I managed to consistently score so low :P)

Read the guides first if you want tips for unlocking the bat on Kass Basher.

Other than that, it's a mighty easy day today. :jerrypteri:

Kass Basher is always in my daily games list since I unlocked the bat months ago. :king:

*insert evil laugh here* Last year, this game ruined me, because somehow, my computer got reset, and it took me until about, 2 weeks ago, to get the last level unlocked again. But I got it! Beat the Double Dare. :D

*grumbles* Now to focus on my past missing challenges.

They're making me laugh... This is TOO easy, especially for a Double Dare! Worthless prizes though... :P Lol

ALERT! One more DD to go! I think... 4 more days to go! Let's all hope these aren't gonna be impossible days... Imagine if the last day was a DD and is Zurroball... @.@

I would have enjoyed this one if they made a weapon as AAA's prize that does 10+ damage with a random element... lol! XDDD

Well there are plenty of people who can't unlock the bat so this may be hard for them

I really wonder if Daily Dare will only last one month this year... It seems strange that there would be only 4 match-ups for the staff tournament... what about match-ups between winners (e.g. Scaly-wags vs Polarchuck Opposites) ?

There were already books and weapons as prizes... Maybe a Daily Dare stamp ?

Too easy for word. I got it in 30 second with the wind speed of 8.

I am glad there are finally some easy game this week. The past couple of dare really make me want to forget the whole things.

Yes, like me :sad02: Since I got my new laptop, I can't get more than 420 on Medium - even though my HS is almost 1000.

Edit: I did it! 977 :laughingsmiley:

I'm having similar problems. I managed to get 407 but no higher so far.

Glad you were able to get it, I hope I can too

I loved it, took about 30 seconds to beat. This is very easy if you have the bat unlocked. I thought the score would of been higher though- at least 900 closer to 950 but I'm not complaining. Of course if the score was higher maybe we could of got better prizes.

This one was super easy! It took me no time at all. However, it still does not make up for how long it took me to finish Nova Defender.