Day 25: Turmac Roll *Team Challenge*

hrtbrk

Oh, shucks.....This is another one that I've been trying to improve on, but getting no headway. I wish they'd pick Ice Cream Machine or something; at least I'm getting better at THAT. Good luck, all.

Out of pure luck...I get 738 on my first go.Edit :720 <_< The game, it TAUNTS me.

Edit+:8wk55s.png

Really??

I got the score of 750 in Turmac Roll, I'm available if anyone wants to add me as a partner.

Never mind, I already got one.

My highest score for this game is 638. I've got a bad feeling about this.

Before you challange someone, play the game and get to the score. If you do, open a new link and challange AAA, then send your score. Easy way to make sure you dont make a stupid mistake.

yer im not to good at this game, any tips?

Lots of practice. I guess you just start to get a feel for it. It's a good idea to see how many points the berries are worth; no use risking your Turmac over something that will only give you 3 points..

1365, not much of a challenge, but then again I used to play this game a lot

i guessed 0/3 at the staff tournament, never had much luck at guessing, went for the girls this time since the guys don't seem to be doing well

Edit+:8wk55s.png

Really??

The designated cutoff time for sending score for all games, everyday, all around, is 12:40 AM NST, to prevent this from occurring, just refresh the game when 12:40 AM NST comes around and make the AAA score or beyond again. TNT actually put this "cutoff time" so that users can't keep the same game window open for days at a single time.

The designated cutoff time for sending score for all games, everyday, all around, is 12:40 AM NST, to prevent this from occurring, just refresh the game when 12:40 AM NST comes around and make the AAA score or beyond again. TNT actually put this "cutoff time" so that users can't keep the same game window open for days at a single time.

Yeah, it makes sense. It's just a pain. lol...I ended up getting it again fairly soon. Luck O 'th Berries.

For those who find this game easy: I solute you.

I am very bad at this. I miss the 600 points berry, like, 3 times now. And one time I got that berry and end up with 639 points.

highscore update:735 This game is so hate me. :sad01_anim:

oh poo this game is starting to chap my hide. 2 years ago I would play it as a daily and get a score of atleast a 1000 before hitting something and now I can't even get 550 points. Bleh just bleh.

Edit: Well scratch that o.o all I needed to do was rant for a bit it seems. Cause after I posted this I ended up with a score of 801 XD yay. If anyone is looking for someone for the team challenge lemme know! ^_^

Someone has taken the NC challenge? Eh turmac hoodie is tempting me a lot, but I'd like to see how it looks on a neopet...

For those who suck at Turmac, I was one of you, keep playing, at some point you'll get a good berry at the begining, and you'll be fine :yes:

Someone has taken the NC challenge? Eh turmac hoodie is tempting me a lot, but I'd like to see how it looks on a neopet...

For those who suck at Turmac, I was one of you, keep playing, at some point you'll get a good berry at the begining, and you'll be fine :yes:

o.o it does look nice...gimme a few minutes and I'll have it on Gambilie.

Edit: Change of plans XD I put it on three pets an ixi, lutari and usul this is what it looks like on those three.

turmacixi.jpgturmaclutari.jpgturmacusul.jpg

o.o it does look nice...gimme a few minutes and I'll have it on Gambilie.

Edit: Change of plans XD I put it on three pets an ixi, lutari and usul this is what it looks like on those three.

turmacixi.jpgturmaclutari.jpgturmacusul.jpg

Not what I expected... really... I thought It would look more, Turmac, If you know what I mean :(

Got 1,572. Now I just need to wait for my partner to beat him as well.

P.S. - That pudding is so delightfully shiny. ^_^

I almost like the pudding better than the AAA prize! The hat is rather cute, but what on earth would you wear it with when it's not halloween? Anyways, to those of you who need some extra help, check out this lovely guide! It helped me figure out when to jump and what to expect once you've passed the beginning that is always the same. I survived long enough to nab an aquaberry and ensure my AAA score. It took me quite a few tries, but I got it! So those of you who are still trying, don't give up! Just keep practicing and watching out for those high point berries.