~Staff Daily Dare Chat

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the team challenges are awesome. I think it's a fun idea.

I am concerned about today's. I know it's not a game I played for long when it was new, considering my HS is 350, but I don't know what to expect. (Though I'm about to find out.)

Last weekend I was the partner of Co in the team challenge. However he told me about how busy he will be this weekend so I'm waiting to see if he's still planning to be my partner or if I should find someone else.

Sadly, we don't have a game guide for Hannah and the Kreludor Cave :(

Imperial Problem?

The only games I haven't caught up with are Kau Jong, Snowmuncher, Hannah and the Kreludor Caves, and Crisis Courier (mouse issues = crisis courier issues).

Heh, competing in the tourney is leaving me a little short on homework time... although really that should be the other way round. (: But I'm happy that I've managed to keep apace of most things so far. :yes:

That's great! We miss you at our daily dare staff chats :P

I was there today at least! Might be there on tuesday too. Thing is I'm having an exam period, so pretty busy etc.

Not that today was very challenging :P Yay habitarium

I haven't tried it yet, but I'm not looking forward to it. The score seems insanely high. It's massively higher than just Abigail and Lulu's.

I doubt I'll be able to get it. I find this version harder, and though I haven't spent much time playing it, my HS is only 12k.

Do you think there's much of a chance that AAA's score was a typo or that TNT will see how difficult it is, and change it?

No.

They have set really highscores for other games in the past, and it was not a typo :(

I didn't figure there would be a chance. I guess the only saving factor this year, is you can beat AAA on any day for the gold trophy. So I can drive myself crazy with this game for... 17 more days. o_O

I've already beat my previous record, just with level one. (From 12k, to 33k) Which shows I actually tried this time. :laughingsmiley: But I'll definitely be playing this lots over the next few days/weeks. Whatever it takes to beat AAA.

I understand that you have to play on hard to beat his score, but since it's like that, I wish there was a buffer between his and Abigails score. The part that is so frustrating is that you can get her score so easily but only 25% of the way to his score. >.>

Does anyone have a trick for getting past level 4 on hard?

You have to stay in the middle... and constantly shoot around you. Remember that you keep shooting in a particular direction as long as the arrow is pressed.

I might practice it in normal though...

Other tips I read were:

In level 1, you should wait until the maximum amount of novas are on the screen before defeating them (that way, you get more bonus and can get 50-60k pts from that level). In level 2, you just want to survive. If you die, then I suggest that you restart. You will want to die on purpose at the end of level 3 on two of your lifes so you can earn more points (and also unlock more powerup before getting into level 4). The trick here is not to use your shield as soon as you get it. You will want to wait for the red gem to appear in the middle of the screen and kill the maximum of enemies at that point, thus making a lot of combos! This is the sequence you want to repeat...

I found that lag, in that game, is not beneficial at all. So if your computer is laggy, I suggest that you close the maximum of applications running and browser tabs.

I get the impression I'm really not going to enjoy this when I finally have the time to try it...

Announcements