New World

Giovanni Gale

A new island... that would be exciting.

I wonder if they would announce a new neopet announced along with the island.

I don't think that Survy Island (See Page 1) Is going to be the new island. It says it is inhabited by Pirates, not asian neopets.

*** I just realized that they were headed to Mystery Island, but couldn't get to it during the storm, and went to Krawk Island because it was closer. That means that they were headed from west to east not east to west. Which means that they started their quest somewhere around the Lost Desert! ***

Ok, I totally think that scurvy island looks exactly like the one near the mountains, but I'm pretty sure that there is not going to be a scurvy island, because it is too much like krawk island. But I think that the island near the mountains is going to be the asian-themed island. I also think that the asian-themed island is going to be between the size of krawk island and mystery island. :woot: I can't wait till it comes out! Also, is my computer messed up or is the ship gone from mystery island?

I still think that the CG is a plot, outhough it is pretty obvious. I also think the second to last visit the CG will make is Lutari Island where the fog will lift, and the plot will finish and the then when the plot finishes, the CG will head back to Shenkuu, where the new world will be revealed.

I believe tnt will try to be loyal to cell phone users a little longer

no lutari island for the public yet