Question--Giving neopoints??

gunder401

My boyfriend and I both play, we use different computers but the same internet. He just gave me some neopoints (through a trade) so I could buy a PB. It just occurred to me that this might not be okay. Could we get in trouble if they think it is the same person using two accounts?? I've had mine for 7.5 yrs, so I would really suck if that happened. Thanks!

This is perfectly okay to do. It's even okay to transfer Neopoints between your own accounts, so long as Neopoints are only earned on one account. TNT knows that families share computers to play Neopets. Don't worry about doing this, and congrats on your new paintbrush!

Instead of creating a new thread, I'll continue on this one, as this is slightly related: Is it alright to use your side account for selling items? To put it in other words, on my main account, I'm only selling BGs, and I want to sell stamps on one of my side accounts.

I figure this might not be allowed due to the costs of upgrading shops. It'd be cheaper to have more shops of smaller size, than one huge shop.

To add onto what Meghan said, it's fine. My husband and I do this as well. I've sent him NP for stock and such through trades before.

Instead of creating a new thread, I'll continue on this one, as this is slightly related: Is it alright to use your side account for selling items? To put it in other words, on my main account, I'm only selling BGs, and I want to sell stamps on one of my side accounts.

I figure this might not be allowed due to the costs of upgrading shops. It'd be cheaper to have more shops of smaller size, than one huge shop.

This isn't allowed. You aren't allowed to have shops on your sides. You can't do anything that makes NP, so you'll need to sell everything on your main account.

Thanks so much everyone! I had a minor panic attack last night. (Which made me feel so nerdy.) TDN is really great, I can't believe how helpful you guys are.

BTW, Spritzie, I grew up in CO and recently moved to CA for college, but I dearly miss the mountains. It makes me happy to see other Coloradans on the forum :)

It's nice to know for sure, that you didn't do anything wrong. We love being able to help :)

I grew up here in CO. Even though it can get pretty cold (I hate the cold), I love it here and I'd never move elsewhere. I'm just about an hour south of Denver.

Oh, ok. I like Denver well enough. Lots of my friends live in the area. But I used to live over on the western slope, way up in the snow, and I love that. I thought I didn't like cold either, but I moved here and I miss it. Colorado people are the nicest you'll find anywhere.