Old to Neopets, new to TDN forums! Hi everyone! :D

0o0neko

Hello! I've been using TDN page for a long time for dailies and such, and have really appreciated it. ^^ Now I'm happy to be a member of TDN community and can't wait to meet new people who share my love of Neopets.

A bit about myself, for those who are inclined to read random musings: I'm married, 27 years old (yeah... "too old for Neopets".. I know) and have twin daughters who are a year old. My husband and I both play Neopets and love playing Key Quest together and working for avatars.

I adore poogles and have been "collecting" them lately. I can't save NPs because whenever I reach a nice amount, I either buy cheapish paintbrushes and give them away to people on the Boards or blow them on trying to get avatars like the Lever of Doom (is it even around anymore? I've lost a lot of NPs and no avvie yet, so I'm starting to think it was retired and I'm too noobish to realize, lol).

I enjoy meeting friendly people on Neopets, especially other 'youthfully challenged' players. :)

*waves frantically and grins*

Welcome to TDN. :) I'm Spritzie.

One is never to old for Neopets. I'm 25 myself. (And married. My husband is 23 and plays.) My sister is 28 and plays. :P

The Lever of Doom avatar is still available. I had one of my friends get it a couple months ago. (After only spending about 1k. I spent 20k the next day, and nothing.)

Well hello to a fellow 20+.

Are we really youthfully challenged? Perhaps we just know how to have fun :yes: .

I can't seem to get the Lever of Doom avatar either, but no way no how will I stop forking over the NPs until I get it.

Pleased to meet ya!

Heya Cornflakes, Spritzie and J! Thank you for the welcomes! ^^ It's nice knowing there are so many others over 20 who still play Neopets. :D

Cornflakes, a big part of me wishes I could be 'age challenged' again, but that's mostly my back and lack of energy talking. :P

Spritzie, you've given me hope! *pulls out a bag of NPs and runs to the Lever of Doom* My hubby is 22. It's not often I meet other women who married someone younger than them. :D

J, "youthfully challenged" sounds a lot nicer than "old", lol. Though I suppose you're never old until you admit that you're old. Even then there's room for argument. :D

I think the Lever of Doom only likes certain people, and the rest of us it just steals from over and over without ever giving that coveted avatar in return. *growls at the Lever as it steals another 100 nps from me*

Nice to meet all of you! :D

I almost forgot to introduce myself to you.

I'm Neomysterion, and I stop by The Daily Neopets time to time. I'm seen more often at Jellyneo as The Plushie Ultimatum, but it's always my pleasure to say hello. :)

Welcome to The Daily Neopets, 0o0neko. ;)

...and I said hi to both of your Poogles and your Chomby as well.

*waves*

I'm 18 (19 soon) and still play neopets (:

I'm also trying to collect avatars, and geez, I've spent about 30k on the lever of doom and nothing! (Every day, I spend another 1k, so that I don't spend so much all at once, it's less depressing >_<).

So anyway... welcome! :)

Hi all, figured I would join the youthfully challenged people. I have to agree. There was not much to rave about in being young. I likely have you all beat and have no shame in it. 41 I'am. Most of the people in my guild are 20 to 40 something. Good group. But anyway. I have been using this site for quite a long time to keep track of my avatars and was looking at borrowing a Jetsam for that avatar. So I need to get my post count up.

Hello C: I am new to TDN but very old too Neopets (since I was ten I guess!) and I want to be able to be trusted to be lent items, and I am not all sure what I am to do still... The rules were clear as day but I still need some help!

Hi all, figured I would join the youthfully challenged people. I have to agree. There was not much to rave about in being young. I likely have you all beat and have no shame in it. 41 I'am. Most of the people in my guild are 20 to 40 something. Good group. But anyway. I have been using this site for quite a long time to keep track of my avatars and was looking at borrowing a Jetsam for that avatar. So I need to get my post count up.

I have a jetsam I could let you borrow. :D We can work on this together :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hiya Grizzly, Whisper, Zoga and kat! *waves and smiles* :) It's nice to meet all of you!

Grizzly, I've noticed that a lot, too. Many of the ones I know quit for a year or more and came back. Neopets has that effect, lol. ^^

Whisper, I found one in the pound, got the avatar, and adopted it out to someone else the next day. ^^

Zogati, I'm still learning too, so we can learn together! :)

Kat, it'll be our secret. ;)

*passes out a plate of freshly baked cookies*

Oooh! Cookies! Thank you!! Love sweets

What kills me is I had a jetsam on a side account and did not realize that he was an avi pet. Would have transferd him. Oh well! I foster pets till I get a good looking paint job on them then find homes.

zogati I will likely take you up on that. Have to work 10 - 5 today but will check it out later.