The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

Nothing interesting for me today.

The ray is fired at ruojk...

lab_lightning.gif kau_red_sad.gif

... and he gains 2 strength points!!!!

petpetlab_soot.gif

But... nothing happens. It makes a kind of 'zzrrrppptttt' sound before shutting down completely. The creepy Kookith shoos you away and appears quite angry, so you hightail it out of there before he shoots some miniature laser beam at you or something.

43 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

The creepy Kookith shoos you away and appears quite angry, so you hightail it out of there before he shoots some miniature laser beam at you or something.

Wouldn't it be funny if the Creeper DID shoot your Pet with a miniature laser beam space_grundo.gif bc that Creepy Kookith is part of the Revenge of the Pounded Pets plot and your Pet became a petpet version of itself?

3 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Wouldn't it be funny if the Creeper DID shoot your Pet with a miniature laser beam space_grundo.gif bc that Creepy Kookith is part of the Revenge of the Pounded Pets plot and your Pet became a petpet version of itself?

This would be an excellent update to the lab rays. xD

I like zapping the petpets as much as I like zapping my lab rat pet. Today I realized I have so many cute ones that have transformed that until I get another pet to use  as a lab rat I won't be able to zap these little guys anymore. I'm going to post pictures. To me I think the petpets that are attached to their pets seem to fit the pet they are with.  Anyway... HERE THEY ARE... introducing my family of petpets!

Water Florta image.png.abb13c21b9e47e71ecf5c7d863483aa8.png attached to my Battle pet Legretta_Abyss my Polka Dot Krawk

Black Blugarimage.png.8303ceee66a16f8ceb297c841785590e.pngattached to Kadue  my Mutant Uni

White Erisim image.png.a1e7b4d0e18267cf53c2fc8d85b277ed.png attached to Khatar_T my Rainbow Lutari       

Faerie Babaa image.png.32b13521b3991b1f500c7f713645ad8e.pngattached to kingiku my Maractite Ogrin who BTW is UFA

Fire Bowla image.png.e327ff9d03ebfc319ac3dd48ec3a2817.png  attached to kukku_do my Baby Lenny

my Rock image.png.2f990c75ea80b5c5769673fd8059cb1a.png attached to side_stepper my Plushie Poogle

Mutant Vacana attached to trico0o myimage.png.9bb20c78c7079e99150fcd6b5feae0c3.pngattached to trico0o my Red Grundo (current Lab Rat)

5 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

To me I think the petpets that are attached to their pets seem to fit the pet they are with.

I agree that petpets that we attach & zap should match their pets! 👏:happydance:

Example: My Lab Rat, grantop1st  the Maraquan Kougra  adopted   2.png

and  smiley_water.gif Squirt the Water Smiley

I hope their new owner enjoys these cuties!

I love knowing that whoever adopted my labby will be getting a cool petpet too. :D

I enjoy the idea of them matching their pet, but I don't know how often I actually manage that. I sent Burfin back to the Pound when they became a Camouflage Jetsam

image.png.45cdb40cc4a562e35d0d67388954fd38.pngtheir petpet had zapped into a red Slorgclops image.png.61b6bfd9480f70182c594bd3ab4ec08a.png

I don't know if they match, but I think they look very cool together. :D Burfin has been adopted now, too! But because of the Flash issues I can't see if their petpet is still the Slorgclops. ;__;

*ponders* I wonder... *visits lookup again* A-ha! Yes, before the page fully loads i can see him! Then he's pushed off the screen by the flash error image, haha.

... and he gains 2 defence points!!!!

Hahaha, I love it when it does this xDD

petpetlab_soot.gif

Spiffy shall now be known as Spiffy. How nice.

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

*ponders* I wonder... *visits lookup again* A-ha! Yes, before the page fully loads i can see him! Then he's pushed off the screen by the flash error image, haha.

4 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I don't know if they match, but I think they look very cool together. :D Burfin has been adopted now

Please to know Burfin was adopted, so many pets are just left behind. I don't necessarily believe they have to match I just want them to seem happy together. Sometimes the most mismatched things can become *2 peas in a pod*. I'd like to think that my pets are friends with their petpets cause I know opposites attract too.

I know, this happens to all of us. I can only give staff the benefit of the doubt and assume they are working on site issues. like this one,  but in my head I have serious doubts that things that may be important to us are not as important to them. Not just referring to the lookup. I'm just not convinced but I know this topic belongs under another heading. Complaint Department?

2 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

I know, this happens to all of us. I can only give staff the benefit of the doubt and assume they are working on site issues. like this one,  but in my head I have serious doubts that things that may be important to us are not as important to them. Not just referring to the lookup. I'm just not convinced but I know this topic belongs under another heading. Complaint Department?

There is a work around, if you look at my pets you'll see you can see all of them. :D

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=my_friend_Cora

This petpage tells you how. http://www.neopets.com/~Softball  :D

10 hours ago, jellysundae said:

There is a work around, if you look at my pets you'll see you can see all of them. :D

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=my_friend_Cora

This petpage tells you how. http://www.neopets.com/~Softball  :D

How do you find these things!!!!!!!   WOW, thanks!

6 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

How do you find these things!!!!!!!   WOW, thanks!

You're very welcome! I saw a board made about getting your pets to display again, and I made a point of bookmarking the petpage!

... and he gains 3 maximum hit points!!!!

petpetlab_soot.gif

But... nothing happens. It makes a kind of 'zzrrrppptttt' sound before shutting down completely. The creepy Kookith shoos you away and appears quite angry, so you hightail it out of there before he shoots some miniature laser beam at you or something.

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

You're very welcome! I saw a board made about getting your pets to display again, and I made a point of bookmarking the petpage!

@jellysundae Thank you so much! I bookmarked it too! Now I'm happy to see my Pets-except the Lab Rat, didn't change that slot bc it's always changing.:whistle: mutant_elephante_wink.gif

6 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Now I'm happy to see my Pets-except the Lab Rat, didn't change that slot bc it's always changing.:whistle: 

Mine's the same! I probably will make them visible, but brain's not feeling like doing it right now, so they can stay ninja for a bit longer. >:3

Maybe if The Rays give me an interesting zap it'll be the motivation I need there.

The ray is fired at CorruptMind...

lab_lightning.gif mynci_yellow_sad.gif

... and he changes colour to Relic!!

2.png

i like that

now both of his mind and body are corrupt and ancient (it's like he came from the 16th century with their old thinking ways)

back to the pound

... and he gains 2 strength points!!!!

petpetlab_soot.gif

Your eyes recover quite quickly after the giant explosion, but that's more than you can say for your Petpet. The Kookith is kind enough to sweep up Spiffy for you and you head home.

4 hours ago, Angeló said:

... and he changes colour to Snow!!

This is NOT a good option for keeping delivery pizza hot xD Your HR team needs retraining!

Unless you're planning to diversify and deliver frozen ones??

... and he loses 2 defence points!!!!

petpetlab_soot.gif

The ray produces a giant flash of light, but Spiffy doesn't look any different. When it can't even climb the Multi-level Scratching Post you bought it, you realize that malfunctioning lab ray actually decreased its level to: 2

jelly, I couldn't find the exact message where you posted this but it was the link to How to PLAY FLASH GAMES LINK.  Well I did bookmark the link so I could play Coconut Shy, Test Your Strength, Qasalan Expellibox, Bagatelle and Cork Gun Gallery. I think I may be doing something wrong though because when I play any of them what I get is this (below) they all look like this, not just this game). This game was Test Your Strength. Is this what is supposed to happen? Do the games display for you?  I can make sense out of some of this but not all of it. Is there an easy way to read the results? I tried to google the link thinking maybe something would display but it did not. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me with this.

&prize_msg=%3Cfont+size%3D%2214%22%3ECongratulations%21+You+won+43+NP%21+You+scored+5+out+of+100.%3C%2Ffont%3E&result=1&filename=&np_award=43&name=&server=done&obj_info_id=0&

On 8/8/2021 at 6:43 AM, jellysundae said:

Unless you're planning to diversify and deliver frozen ones??

He can start a new trend! icon_780.gifIf Nigel can get a mobile phone to replace his tin cans, then pizzadeliveryguy  can deliver Frozen Pizzas! :lmaosmiley:

08/08/2021 

The ray is fired at grantriunfadorlab_lightning.gif 4.png ... and she changes colour to Skunk!! 4.pngTalk about a change! Pepe Le Pew Image result for Pepe Le Pew. Size: 124 x 98. Source: wallpapercave.com step aside! There's a NEW Stinker in town!:lmaosmiley:😬

08/12/2021

The ray is fired at grantriunfador...  aisha_skunk_sad.gif  ... and she changes colour to Relic!! 

She turned to STONE! clo_relic_aisha_collar.gif  Relic Aisha Collar  At least she doesn't smell bad now.:lmaosmiley:

08/16/2021

The ray is fired at grantriunfadorlab_lightning.gif 4.png ... and she changes into a Red Hissi!! 2.png Hey, there's a snake in my boot! Oh wait, it's only a Hissi!:lmaosmiley:hissi_red_flap.gif

08/17/2021

The ray is fired at grantriunfadorlab_lightning.gifhissi_red_sad.gif                                                         ... and she doesn't change at all 😞

Aww, she is so sad. Cheer up, Buttercup-there must be a cool color Zap around the corner!boxday_sharing.gif

08/20/2021 

The ray is fired at grantriunfadorlab_lightning.gif hissi_red_sad.gif

... and she changes colour to Yellow!! hissi_yellow_flap.gif

Just call her Mellow Yellow! Silly Hissi, Zaps are for Lab Rats!:lmaosmiley:

08/21/2021

The ray is fired at grantriunfadorlab_lightning.gifhissi_yellow_sad.gif                                                         ... and she doesn't change at all 😞

Is there anything sadder than a Mellow Yellow Hissi down in the dumps? 🥺:crying_anim: At least you are the color of butter, Buttercup. 

08/24/2021

... and she changes colour to Cloud!! Is Cloud cool for a Hissi Color? 4.png It certainly tames down the Dr. Sloan vibe she had when she was Red or Yellow. Maybe she looks like a B-grade Anime character? Ugh! Why can't you get Steampunk, you punk! *lol*

08/25/2021

The ray is fired at grantriunfadorlab_lightning.gifhissi_cloud_sad.gif                                                       ... and she gains 2 strength points!!!!

Look at this sad Cloud Hissi! 

Cheer up, Cloud Hissi. At least you aren't a little black rain cloud! 🌧️:crying_anim::lmaosmiley:

Edited by midnight_spell360
Increase of 2 Strength Points

17 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

Do the games display for you? 

Nope, the long line of text for each of them is what we all see, it's tough to pick out your result amidst all the additional stuff, isn't it!

Here's my first visit to TYS today:

&prize_msg=%3Cfont+size%3D%2214%22%3ECongratulations%21+You+won+47+NP%21+You+scored+1+out+of+100.%3C%2Ffont%3E&result=1&filename=&np_award=47&name=&server=done&obj_info_id=0&

This being the relevant part: Congratulations%21+You+won+47+NP%21+You+scored+1+out+of+100.

1 out of 100, go me! 💪 xD

... and he gains 3 strength points!!!!

petpetlab_soot.gif

Nothing looks different about Spiffy but you can sense something happened. It becomes evident later when it tries to climb a tree but breaks off the branch instead. The ray has increased its level to: 3

... and he changes colour to Invisible!!

I now have a herd of Invisible Kaus! :laugh:

spyder_island.gif

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.

I'm happy that this Grundo finally changed colors. Last time there was any change in species or color was JUly 22. Seems like such a long time!

image.png.77fbf76740bc0afe1ac85e34342ab21c.png

image.png.37a9293ad9344b5b0fb5272ed3a2266a.pngI don't know that I have seen a Skunk Grundo. Just happy for any change.