The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

The Rays have ISSUES, don't they. xD

The ray is fired at Burfin...

lab_lightning.gif buzz_green_sad.gif

... and she doesn't change at all 馃槥

petpetlab_soot.gif

But... nothing happens. It makes a kind of 'zzrrrppptttt' sound before shutting down completely. The creepy Kookith shoos you away and appears quite angry, so you hightail it out of there before he shoots some miniature laser beam at you or something.

... and she gains 3 maximum hit points!!!!

petpetlab_soot.gif

But... nothing happens. It makes a kind of 'zzrrrppptttt' sound before shutting down completely. The creepy Kookith shoos you away and appears quite angry, so you hightail it out of there before he shoots some miniature laser beam at you or something.

:sleeping:

The ray is fired atlzumiSena...聽lab_lightning.gifaisha_desert_sad.gif

聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽... and he changes colour to Elderlyboy!!聽 聽of course he does, bc I need some more Elderly glasses!聽:glasses02::skull::unsure:

02/16/2021-after 30+ hours with NO power (Freak Ice storm deep in the聽鉂わ笍聽of TX)

The ray is fired atlzumiSena...聽 聽 聽 聽 聽... and he loses2movement points!!!!聽Of COURSE He does! He's ELDERLY for God's sake聽:lmaosmiley:聽 聽Is聽Elderly聽really a colour? Isn't more of a state of mind? Or a change of Life Progression?聽:D

02/19/2021

聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 The ray is fired atlzumiSena...聽聽 聽 聽... and he changes gender!!!!

Cool! Another set of dentures! Pass the Fixodent please!:thumbsdown::shiftyeyes_anim:

Meanwhile...

聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽Kadoatie-wannabe聽 changed from聽聽聽 聽aroota_blue.gifBlue Aroota聽 聽to聽 聽聽mar_arkmite_green.gifArkmite聽

A fiercer Petpet should be helpful for my ElderlyGirl!

02/23/2021

聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 Kadoatie-wannabe聽 changed from聽聽聽mar_arkmite_green.gif聽 聽Arkmite聽聽to聽聽 聽 聽 聽gaboon_green.gifGreen Gabar

Not exactly what I expected for my ElderlyGirl Aisha,聽lzumiSena,聽聽but I am sure she'll swing it!:rock:

02/27/2021聽

聽 聽 聽 The ray is fired atlzumiSena...聽聽聽and she changes colour to Relic!!

Of course she has become a stone statue-this is the natural progression of the Neopets' Life Cycle!聽:arrowhead:

Edited by midnight_spell360
Color or Progression Change! LOL

Finally, an interesting result.

The ray is fired atUmbredor...

lab_lightning.gif grarrl_blue_sad.gif

... and he changes colour to Faerie!!

... and he gains 3 strength points!!!!

petpetlab_soot.gif

The ray is fired atpizzadeliveryguy...

lab_lightning.gif bori_desert_sad.gif

... and he changes colour to Transparent!!

Here's your Pizza with a side of Spleen聽2.png

(he looks like a real mummy now)

The ray is fired atrandomsilliness...

lab_lightning.gif eyrie_jelly_sad.gif

... and he changes colour to Transparent!!

2.png

Ok this is weeeeeeeird !!!!!!

The ray is fired atdarkinvention...

lab_lightning.gif chia_blue_sad.gif

... and she changes into a Blue Wocky!!聽2.png

Finally that Chia is gone

Chia Day was a bust for me I couldn't train him because his level is too high for Capn Threelegs

24 minutes ago, Angel贸 said:

Here's your Pizza with a side of Spleen聽

OMG xDDD Steotypically it's sausages that anything and everything goes into, not pizza. :laugh:

Though a side order of spleen is pretty much always on the menu on Neopets, on the boards, at least.聽 :whistle:

... and he gains 3 defence points!!!!

petpetlab_soot.gif

The ray produces a giant flash of light, but Lunch doesn't look any different. When it can't even climb the Multi-level Scratching Post you bought it, you realize that malfunctioning lab ray actually decreased its level to: 3

... and he changes gender!!!!

petpetlab_soot.gif

The ray is fired atLuffiere...

lab_lightning.gif skeith_camouflage_sad.gif

... and he changes colour to Glowing!!

I think Glowing pets are underrated. If I had the time... I'd try to make it pretty :3聽

image.png.c821b138bd7fe5657ed87306c2dda754.png

Edited by Yuiina
Had a quick thought and decided to have a bit of fun with it. With my luck, it'll change species tomorrow xD

turdle_dung.gif

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.

You should come back tomorrow and try again!
馃槯

... and she gains 2 strength points!!!!

turdle_dung.gif

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

... and she gains 2 strength points!!!!

turdle_dung.gif

whoa, your pile of soot changed into a dung turtum?

does anyone know if the petpet lab ray can get you a non-paintable petpet? I want mine to zap into a devilpuss

59 minutes ago, ildacoo said:

does anyone know if the petpet lab ray can get you a non-paintable petpet? I want mine to zap into a devilpuss

pretty sure there's no limitations to what your petpet might zap into.

10 hours ago, ildacoo said:

Does anyone know if the petpet lab ray can get you a non-paintable petpet? I want mine to zap into a devilpuss

Yes,I've gotten a devilpuss from the LabRay before, but why don't just buy one ? it goes for聽less than 1000 NP on the shopwiz

Meanwhile in my imaginary pizzeria

The ray is fired atpizzadeliveryguy...

lab_lightning.gif bori_camouflage_sad.gif

... and she changes colour to White!!

2.pngThe customers didn't like it when Camouflage was hiding in the bushes ^_^

... and she loses 3 defence points!!!!

turdle_dung.gif

Lunch shall now be known as Rover. How nice.
It's certainly better than Lunch! xD