The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

The ray is fired at Burfin...

lab_lightning.gif blumaroo_sponge_sad.gif

... and he gains 2 strength points!!!!

bearog_valentine.gif

But... nothing happens. It makes a kind of 'zzrrrppptttt' sound before shutting down completely. The creepy Kookith shoos you away and appears quite angry, so you hightail it out of there before he shoots some miniature laser beam at you or something.

noil_valentinesday.gif  @jellysundae look , your balloon animal got a friend :P

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that. 

You should come back tomorrow and try again!

6 minutes ago, Angeló said:

noil_valentinesday.gif  @jellysundae look , your balloon animal got a friend :P

That is way cuter than mine! But it proves that Valentine's Day is tied in with the higher chance of getting a seasonal zap, thing, doesn't it!

lab_lightning.gif blumaroo_sponge_sad.gif

... and he changes into a Blue Lutari!!

Hello there!

bearog_valentine.gif

But... nothing happens. It makes a kind of 'zzrrrppptttt' sound before shutting down completely. The creepy Kookith shoos you away and appears quite angry, so you hightail it out of there before he shoots some miniature laser beam at you or something.

The ray is fired at 16B...

lab_lightning.gif chomby_ghost_sad.gif

... and he changes colour to Disco!!

2.pngThe Dead Can Dance

tenna_desert.gif

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.

lab_lightning.gif lutari_blue_sad.gif

... and he changes gender!!!!

petpetlab_soot.gif

Your eyes recover quite quickly after the giant explosion, but that's more than you can say for your Petpet. The Kookith is kind enough to sweep up Rover for you and you head home.

HOORAY!!! :dance:

... and she gains 3 maximum hit points!!!!

petpetlab_soot.gif

soot x2!

4 hours ago, Secre said:

I am actually really really tempted to keep the Desert Kiko!!

image.png.3236ef7903a95796b802b183fd11f079.png

I don't blame you! that headgear is epic!

... and she loses 2 movement points!!!!

moltenore_custard.gif

Where as my petpet turned from soot into custard... I'm not sure what that says about the origins of custard powder. :laugh:

... and she doesn't change at all 😞

LOL!

petpetlab_soot.gif

Your eyes recover quite quickly after the giant explosion, but that's more than you can say for your Petpet. The Kookith is kind enough to sweep up Spiffy for you and you head home.

Didn't like the questions I was raising about the custard, it would seem! :laugh:

The ray is fired at Movario...

lab_lightning.gif elephante_8-bit_sad.gif

... and she changes colour to Marble!!

7.png

kinda cute, actually

while i was putting his background back on, i realised just how many colours he's been zapped from the number of elephante hats i have.

i'll ignore the 8 gold hats (8!) because those are from me morphing him back to elephante after a species change.

but i have: 7 normal hats, a snow hat, a disco hat, a desert hat, a fire hat, a christmas hat, a ghost hat, an island hat, a grey hat, a marachite hat, a steampunk hat, and an 8-bit hat. 18 colour changes. and still no halloween lol!

... and she loses 3 strength points 😞

sludgy_royal.gif

You should come back tomorrow and try again!

WHAT THE HECK!?! :laugh:

This looks like a royal inbreeding problem! Time to get some fresh blood in, people!

... and she gains 2 maximum hit points!!!!

sludgy_royal.gif

The ray produces a giant flash of light, but Spiffy doesn't look any different. When it can't even climb the Multi-level Scratching Post you bought it, you realize that malfunctioning lab ray actually decreased its level to: 4

Yesterday when I went to the Petpet Lab to Zap lzumiSena the Desert Aisha 's Petpet  Lollygag-I was rudely warned that the Mad Scientist Kokith wouldn't be pleased for my coming to his Lab again. Really thought I hadn't but- my mouse has been double-clicking which has been annoying when I play Scarab 21 but apparently Lollygag the Snuffly changed...

from          pet_winter_1.gif    to                aroota_blue.gif a Blue Aroota

Surprise!:whaa:   :hair:  

The ray is fired at pizzadeliveryguy...

lab_lightning.gif bori_rainbow_sad.gif

... and she changes colour to Desert!!

............... still NOT an Eyrie

2.pngimagine ordering from Pyramid Pizza then having the king of egypt personally deliver it to your house 

The ray is fired at Seoquil...

lab_lightning.gif eyrie_yellow_sad.gif

... and he changes into a Yellow Peophin!!

I'm keeping him just in case he turns into a cool Peophin color with PB clothes I can give to Peopha

kookith_pirate.gif

from a Pirate Albato to a Pirate Kookith :D 

... and she gains 3 movement points!!!!

petpetlab_soot.gif

Your eyes recover quite quickly after the giant explosion, but that's more than you can say for your Petpet. The Kookith is kind enough to sweep up Humbug for you and you head home.

The ray is fired at 16B...

lab_lightning.gif chomby_disco_sad.gif

... and he changes colour to Purple!!

2.pngNo more Groovy Chomby 

Wait , didn't Purple pets have Orange spots before ? 

werhond_faerie.gif 

2 hours ago, Angeló said:

Wait , didn't Purple pets have Orange spots before ? 

They did, but that bred out quite a while ago I think! Your Ray's been listening to some Prince, do you think??

... and she changes into a Green Buzz!!

petpetlab_soot.gif

Your Ray's been listening to some Prince, do you think??

yup , Ray's apparently got bored with Donna Summer and switched :D

Ok so now the petpetlab is trolling me too 

pikis_desert.gif