The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

On 8/22/2020 at 10:27 AM, Angeló said:

noil_robot.gif  woooooooooo

Indeed!

I cannot work out what it is! Oh! It's a Noil!

The ray is fired at misterFloo...

lab_lightning.gif xweetok_blue_sad.gif

... and he gains 2 strength points!!!!

SUNDAY 23RD

All change!

lab_lightning.gif xweetok_blue_sad.gif

... and he changes into a Yellow Tuskaninny!!

On 8/22/2020 at 9:05 AM, jellysundae said:

.. and he changes into a Yellow Tuskaninny!!

OH NO! The curse of the Tuskaninnies 😱 tusk_yellow_splash.gif When the Lab Scientist decides you need to go BIG but you'd rather go HOME! tuskaninny_mutant_snore.gif

lab_lightning.gif tuskaninny_yellow_sad.gif

... and he gains 5 maximum hit points!!!!

In Bart's hat and Granny's glasses that he wore as a Xweetok he looks quite the character as a Tuskaninny, gotta say!

image.png.f73289150907ac07165544bbd7860b50.png He's quite camouflaged against that field, isn't he! Maybe it's time for a background change. xD

shpp_biyako_darigan.gif Holy Cow

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.

pawkeet_blue.gif 

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that. 

The ray is fired at Ankheton...

lab_lightning.gif eyrie_island_sad.gif

... and she changes into a Green Gnorbu!!

NOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

The ray is fired at pizzadeliveryguy...

lab_lightning.gif poogle_red_sad.gif

... and he changes colour to Glowing!!

2.pngEvery delivery guy turns Glowing after a while .. I need to get the premises tested !!!! Maybe my establishment is sitting on a nuclear waste ground !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

krawk_robot.gif 

lab_lightning.gif tuskaninny_yellow_sad.gif

... and he loses 2 strength points 😞

2 hours ago, Angeló said:

Every delivery guy turns Glowing after a while .. I need to get the premises tested !!!! Maybe my establishment is sitting on a nuclear waste ground !!!!

I think this is a very high likelihood. xDD

The ray is fired at falceyrie108...   lab_lightning.gif eyrie_blue_sad.gif

... and she changes into a Green Uni!  Talk about a Species change! falceyrie108 was a great name for an Eyrie, but for a Uni?

uni_green_rearing.gif Certainly a different look!:lmaosmiley:

So I was trying to use up my CC Perk Points, and I got the chance to do Limited Edition Again (made an MSP Poogle for a guildmate with the 1st one back in Oct. of last year). So I had the Uni a Pirate Aisha morphing potion, thinking I'll just change the Pirate Aisha into another Aisha-totally forgetting the "Limited Edition" means Jetsams, Chombies, Lutaris, etc. and realized that this Aisha is not going to get a new color and whatever species I was going to pick was going to be a Pirate. So-totally panicking, I picked 4.png Lutari figuring my Candy Lutar, Ehlam_Warrior, would love the Pirate clothes and eventually this guy will change into another species by the Lab Ray.

Except, the Lab Ray is ...cruel  bc he just changes colors...4.png Yellow and now

The ray is fired at falceyrie108... lab_lightning.gif lutari_yellow_sad.gif

... and he changes colour to Maraquan!!   4.png It will run away if I try to transfer him, right?

09/18/2020

The ray is fired at falceyrie108...lab_lightning.gif                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ... and he changes into a Green Acara!!

Well, Lab Ray Scientist seems to be keen on Green for this guy! acara_green_wiggle.gifDon't worry dude, a cool color change is just around the corner! Hang in there!

09/30/2020

The ray is fired at falceyrie108...lab_lightning.gif acara_green_sad.gif

... and she changes colour to Electric!!  2.png

Well, Electric IS a color change... maybe not a very exciting chia_sliding.gif color

but it IS a CHANGE!

Edited by midnight_spell360
Color ( & Species) Change

Remember when I was trying to get a Mosaic Grarrl? I guess I'll ease my way back into some other site features.

73rd Mosaic Grarrl Attempt:

The ray is fired at Nonogan...

lab_lightning.gif grarrl_starry_sad.gif

... and she gains 2 movement points!!!!