The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

droolik_starry.gif

Lunch shall now be known as Lemondrop. How nice.

Okay, maybe not that nice. Lets hope you have better luck tomorrow.   Is it weird that I want a Candy/Chocolate petpet and they changed their name to Lemondrop  kau_spotted_lick.gif:lmaosmiley:

Seriously, it feels like TNT/JS is messing with me.   They be like thiskau_red_kiss.gif  and be doing this kougra_baby_claw.gif 

12/15/2019

isl_petpet11.gif Bleamix? The funny thing is that Lemondrop as a name suits it better than droolik_starry.gif!:lmaosmiley:

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.

You should come back tomorrow and try again!

12/17/2019

Lemondrop shall now be known as Woojit. How nice. isl_petpet11.gifWoojit? Not Whatthefreak bc  Lemondrop seemed perfect for it! :lmaosmiley:

12/18/2019

Woojit shall now be known as Pooper. How nice. isl_petpet11.gif I think the Bleamix is as grossed out by this name as I am! If you're going to call the poor thing Pooper, why not go all the way with that and make it mote_dung.gif (this is a mote, apparently Bleamix can't be "painted"/zapped Dung). ?

12/19/2019

The Saga of the Bleamix continues...
Nothing looks different about Pooper but you can sense something happened. It becomes evident later when it tries to climb a tree but breaks off the branch instead. The ray has increased its level to: 2  I was expecting that maybe it POOPED for "sens(ing) something happened"! cybunny_island_giggle.gif 

12/22/2019                                      blorpulous_green.gif

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.

You should come back tomorrow and try again!   Definitely going to Zap again tomorrow, sorry-Pooper (I couldn't use/type its name in my Premium Journal bc PROFANITY came up & cleared my description). Excuse me, but didn't name my petpet that TNT/JS- YOU did! acara_baby_angry.gif 

12/22/2019 (after the 11:59 pm NST)

quadrone_red.gifA Red Quadrone? Really? Of course we'll be zapping this tin can again! krawk_grey_hair.gif

12/23/2019

petpetlab_soot.gif Pooper looks the part now, eh? acara_darigan_hehe.gif More attractive than Dung, I have to say!:lmaosmiley:

Your eyes recover quite quickly after the giant explosion, but that's more than you can say for your Petpet. The Kookith is kind enough to sweep up Pooper for you and you head home.

12/25/2019  

Pooper shall now be known as Goober. How nice. Yes, no more Profanity, thank you. Did the scientist.gifKookith get some Christmas spirit or have a Christmas spirit visit him to tell him to straighten up? petpet_grave_pop.gifholiday_blumaroo.gif

65th Mosaic Grarrl Attempt:

The ray is fired at Nonogan...

lab_lightning.gif small_preview.png

... and she loses 3 defence points!!!!

I edited in that picture of a sad zombie Grarrl cause the website doesn't display one. :P

gpp_quetzal_green.gif

Ray's into pirates for me right now!

polarchuck_pirate.gif

NO WAY! NO %$#//&#%$" WAY!!! 

My Christmas Mazzew is vanished?!?!?!?!

I even called him Merry :sad02: :sad02: :sad02: :sad02: :sad02: :sad02: :sad02: 

Your fears that the Kookith didn't actually know what the heck he was doing are confirmed when Merry suddenly disappears, leaving no trace.

None. Nada. Zip. Ziltch.

Guess it's time to buy a new Petpet.

The ray is fired at Oriana_Treewood...

lab_lightning.gif acara_christmas_sad.gif

... and he loses 3 strength points :(

39 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

My Christmas Mazzew is vanished?!?!?!?!

I sent you petpet_mazzew.gif Mazzew and a Take this magical Paint Brush to the Petpet Puddle and something special may happen to your Petpet! Christmas Petpet Paint Brush to make a new  mazzew_christmas.gif! Happy Holidays! :lmaosmiley:

2 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

I sent you petpet_mazzew.gif Mazzew and a Take this magical Paint Brush to the Petpet Puddle and something special may happen to your Petpet! Christmas Petpet Paint Brush to make a new  mazzew_christmas.gif! Happy Holidays! :lmaosmiley:

It makes me even sadder because the Christmas Mazzew was a present from @Angeló and I used it on Oriana because it matched perfectly her current color. 
I'm zapping petpets to get a Robot painted petpet for the Vandagyre avatar. So if it ever changed species I'd just remove it and attached it again... it never crossed my mind it could vanish :sad02:

Thank you so much for the present and I hope it won't happen the same thing :crying_anim:

Merry is ressurected!

image.png.eb4d7c6bc95662aa5d8215bf36dc1a86.png

66th Mosaic Grarrl Attempt:

lab_lightning.gif image.png.8097fa1ded3e3a01804d0a977810172c.png

... and she changes colour to Chocolate!!

small_preview.png

How do I get these color changes so often? Wow. I guess I have two chocolate pets for a while.

moltenore_water.gif

3 hours ago, berriganify said:

i always forget about this colour. hmmmmmm..

2.png

definitely one of the nicer ones! very festive!

Oh :O That's a great color in case you're zapping it to give it up for adoption. Definetely jackpot! :D

12 minutes ago, Robin Hood said:

.. and she changes colour to Chocolate!!

small_preview.png

How do I get these color changes so often?

Ahhh that's very nice!!! It means you're getting closer to achieve your dream! 

As for me... I finally have a FEMALE Oriana. Thank you... now stay like that :ph34r:

... and he changes gender!!!!

47 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

Oh :O That's a great color in case you're zapping it to give it up for adoption. Definetely jackpot! :D

As for me... I finally have a FEMALE Oriana. Thank you... now stay like that :ph34r:

my goal is alien, actually, he's a permie! :D but this is a nice temporary colour, i wouldnt be much choked if he stayed like that through christmas

also if you have the lab ray, you probably have the lab scientist challenger to change Oriana back to female if that changes

I'm seeing a secondary Festive zaps trend here! Pets turning into Candy and Chocolate!

@berriganify I'm loving haloe's switch from depressed into candy and how happy that's made them! I wonder Ray is next gonna find a way to portray the inevitable crash after all that sugar... ?

Let's see how Ray's feelin' towards me today!

The ray is fired at my_friend_Cora...

lab_lightning.gif wocky_green_sad.gif

... and she loses two levels ?

PFFT!

?

6 hours ago, berriganify said:

also if you have the lab ray, you probably have the lab scientist challenger to change Oriana back to female if that changes

I'm aware of that but I don't do BD. My pets are not equipped... 

I'd rather ask someone else to have my pet for a while and change it for me (I think that's allowed, right?) 

38 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

I'm aware of that but I don't do BD. My pets are not equipped... 

I'd rather ask someone else to have my pet for a while and change it for me (I think that's allowed, right?) 

My lab pets are never equipped, but I can still fight with them. There's a fist option for weaponless pets. They don't have to win, they just have to have the right weapon used on them. Might take several losses, but just use the cheapest healing potion and repeat. Only one health point is needed minimum to enter a fight.

67th Mosaic Grarrl Attempt:

lab_lightning.gif small_preview.png

... and she gains 3 maximum hit points!!!!

If I don't get it by the 100th attempt, then I'm giving up

21 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I'm loving haloe's switch from depressed into candy and how happy that's made them! I wonder Ray is next gonna find a way to portray the inevitable crash after all that sugar... ?

if i get swamp gas next im blaming you for jinxing it lol

but for today, a gender swap for haleo and -2 movement for jepire! yawn 

23 hours ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

My lab pets are never equipped, but I can still fight with them. There's a fist option for weaponless pets. They don't have to win, they just have to have the right weapon used on them. Might take several losses, but just use the cheapest healing potion and repeat. Only one health point is needed minimum to enter a fight.

I am totally unexperienced towards BD and if that option exists, the weaponless pets, then I think I could try it. Does it change gender often or? 

... and she gains 2 movement points!!!!

2 hours ago, Yuiina said:

Does it change gender often or? 

I'm not sure of the odds. I'll do some testing now. He has six equipped items, one of which has that effect. Two can be used at once, and I don't know if it's random or not for the first turn. If so, wouldn't the odds be 1 out of 3? I have had him change my pet's gender twice in one battle before though. That was irritating.

edit- I lost 16 times against him. Forgot to record one battle though, and I should have counted turns as well as overall results, but I'd rather not waste more healing potions. So out of 15 recorded battles my pet changed gender overall 8 times. One of those had three gender changes in one battle. 7 battles resulted in no change, but one of those had the strange potion used twice (which cancels out the change). See why I should have counted turns? 

On 12/17/2019 at 1:11 PM, berriganify said:

if i get swamp gas next im blaming you for jinxing it lol

I will deny everything!!! :hmmph:

The ray is fired at my_friend_Cora...

lab_lightning.gif wocky_green_sad.gif

... and she loses two levels ?

Oh, whoops, I was training her level back up since Ray zapped on down on Monday... I forgot ? This is his subtle way of reminding me, isn't it... ?

image.png.1b0f9309a3ec177cfe3d6ded405719ba.png

I'm sorry Cora! We'll have you back at 40 in no time! Unless I completely forget again ?