The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

Omg thank you so much :sad02: She's back!!! 

The ray is fired at Oriana_Treewood...

lab_lightning.gif acara_christmas_sad.gif

... and he changes gender!!!!

petpetlab_soot.gif

But... nothing happens. It makes a kind of 'zzrrrppptttt' sound before shutting down completely. The creepy Kookith shoos you away and appears quite angry, so you hightail it out of there before he shoots some miniature laser beam at you or something.

My jubjub, Cute_Pyukumuku, is going to be a lab rat until I either get a color I like or I get a fountain faerie quest and can paint her woodland. Whichever comes first. Here's a screenshot of today's results. I used a lab ray cookie, that's why there's 2. Wish me luck!

jubjub.PNG

On 12/1/2019 at 10:43 AM, Yuiina said:

Omg thank you so much :sad02: She's back!!! 

I had Fateemah_7 fight the Lab Ray Scientist for 2 days in a row to get HIM changed to HER and guess what? Today Fateemah_7 changed their gender to HIM!!! aisha_tyrannian_sad.gif YES, now you can cry, Furry Kitty!:crying_anim:

The ray is fired at Fateemah_7...

lab_lightning.gif aisha_tyrannian_sad.gif

... and he changes colour to Island!!  OMG! More clothes! I am very lucky and Fateemah_7 is not a Furry Kitty but is 4.pngDo I get the Flowery Collar & Hair Clip if he is male?  *Spoiler Alert*: I DO!!!!

12/23/2019

The ray is fired at Fateemah_7...   Dec. 15th, Island to 4.png to Dec.21st, Split to 4.png and Dec. 23rd, from Brown to 4.png PolkaDot!!!

Look at her incredible cute collar collar_aisha_polka.gif!!! kacheek_hug_plushie.gif Love, LoVe, LOVE ? it!!!

12/26/2019

The ray is fired at Fateemah_7...   from PolkaDot ... and she changes into a Red Blumaroo!! A Red Blumaroo? Not sitting well with me-nope!:sad01_anim: Curse you Lab Ray Scientist! Oh that's not nice, :santa: I shouldn't get angry at him-I made poor Fateemah get zapped. We'll come up with a plan, my dear!:medieval:

2.png from Pirate to SNOW! 4.png

and her clo_snow_aisha_scarf.gif scarf is her collar! Sweet!:happydance:

12/28/2019

The ray is fired at Fateemah_7...    aisha_snow_sad.gif  ... and she changes colour to Ice!!  2.png Is this a Zap color only? Has anyone ever seen an Ice PB?      clo_ice_aisha_collar.gif Another COOL collar! ?:lmaosmiley:

12/31/2019  

From Ice  aisha_ice_sad.gif   to Yellow Cow  2.png  Holy Cow! This can't be good. :sad01_anim::crying_anim: I don't know if I want to get a MP...should I just try using the Lab Ray and see what great Pet & Color she could get? 

01/17/2020

The ray is fired at Fateemah_7...lab_lightning.gif 4.pngShe had changed from an Aisha to a Yellow Kau to a Water Kau     ... and she changes colour to Striped!! 2.png Not really feeling this is her species!kau_grey_turn.gif

01/20/2020   Well, couldn't take it any more. Gave fateemah_7 the MP and she is Pirate but maybe not for long! I am seriously considering painting her Baby and no more zapping! My Core group of Pets has changed from Kokariia, Harrund, & Harry_the_toothless to include Ehlam_Warrior-my Candy Lutari, Bowie_Zeppelin -my Candy Aisha, and now Fateemah_7. It's a good thing we can have up to 7 Pets now.

53rd Mosaic Grarrl Attempt:

The ray is fired at Stormchomp...

lab_lightning.gif grarrl_blue_sad.gif

... and he loses 3 strength points ?

hornsby_pink.gif

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.

54th Mosaic Grarrl Attempt:

... and he gains 2 movement points!!!!

Speed up the storm

The ray is fired at my_friend_Cora...

lab_lightning.gif wocky_green_sad.gif

... and he gains 3 strength points!!!!

walkingcarpet_yellow.gif

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.

You should come back tomorrow and try again!

Well there's a nice snuggly petpet!

55th Mosaic Grarrl Attempt:

... and he doesn't change at all ?

What a pointless zap

56th Mosaic Grarrl Attempt:

I guess Stormchomp is a girl now

So now we're changing genders everyday?! And I see many people complaining of the same thing... I'm zapping Oriana for 2 months now and only this last week it had gender changes. 4 of them!!! Well it's a girl again.. just please stay that way :ph34r:

He looks so sad... poor thing :sad02:

arkmite_grey.gif

i picked up this little guy and gave her a petpet to zap into something better and adopt them out .. here's the first zap ... 

Very encouraging , really !!

The ray is fired at pickle_of_doom...

lab_lightning.gif jetsam_blue_sad.gif

... and she doesn't change at all :(

altachuck.gif

But... nothing happens. It makes a kind of 'zzrrrppptttt' sound before shutting down completely. The creepy Kookith shoos you away and appears quite angry, so you hightail it out of there before he shoots some miniature laser beam at you or something.

The ray is fired at 16B...

lab_lightning.gif peophin_electric_sad.gif

... and she changes into a Green Mynci!!

The ray is fired at pickle_of_doom...

lab_lightning.gif jetsam_blue_sad.gif

... and she gains two levels!!!

albat_pink.gif ok no more zapping 

57th Mosaic Grarrl Attempt:

... and she gains 3 strength points!!!!

I'm losing motivation

58th Mosaic Grarrl Attempt:

... and she changes colour to Electric!!

Oh my gosh, her name is so fitting now!!! Amazing! :D

small_preview.png

Time to find a new Grarrl in the pound.

This is the 5th Grarrl since I began these attempts! Introducing... Nonogan the Red Grarrl!

6 hours ago, Robin Hood said:

... and she changes colour to Electric!!

Oh my gosh, her name is so fitting now!!! Amazing! :D

That's perfect! :laughingsmiley:

... and she gains 2 strength points!!!!

arkmite_grey.gif

Todd shall now be known as Poppler. How nice.

There's a LOT of hatin' on frogs goin' on here! ?

image.png.a3ee63fdc4aab7914590bb37e3fe770e.png

Stop being so speciesist you lot!!! ?

The ray is fired at my_friend_Cora...

lab_lightning.gif wocky_green_sad.gif

... and she loses 2 strength points ?

Ray's got zero comic timing... PERFECT opportunity to turn Cora into a Quiggle/Techo/Nimmo; missed. :rolleyes: