Besides Neopets, what other games do you play?

brandongamer

My friends at school showed me Rescreatu saying "It has prettier art than Neopets!" but it didn't get me hooked *shrug* I just like the Neo community too much :P

off neopets, I don't really play any online games. however, I'm a very active Magic the Gathering player :D

My friends at school showed me Rescreatu saying "It has prettier art than Neopets!" but it didn't get me hooked *shrug* I just like the Neo community too much :P

off neopets, I don't really play any online games. however, I'm a very active Magic the Gathering player :D

How long were you apart of Rescreatu for?

Have any of you guys tried Aywas yet?

How long were you apart of Rescreatu for?

Have any of you guys tried Aywas yet?

haha like fifteen minutes about two months ago. my account apparently doesn't even exist anymore xDDD

No. I don't really plan on joining other pet sites. I'm too involved with Neo to get into other pet sites :P

Whoa I've never heard of Rescreatu or Subeta. I was actually fiinding a site similar to Neopets but got only as far as Marapets whose graphics I couldn't bear because of tackiness.

Anyway, for the question, I was a Farmville, Petville, and Fishville player, but I stopped almost a year ago. I also played Poptropica once. Now, I am solely devoted to Neopets.

I used to play cityville and frontierville but greatly fadded out of those as well as farmville, now I just play cityville and that's it. Well besides neopets that is. My friend keeps bugging me to join stardoll though, personally Id really rather not get hooked on another online game.

Whoa I've never heard of Rescreatu or Subeta. I was actually fiinding a site similar to Neopets but got only as far as Marapets whose graphics I couldn't bear because of tackiness.

Anyway, for the question, I was a Farmville, Petville, and Fishville player, but I stopped almost a year ago. I also played Poptropica once. Now, I am solely devoted to Neopets.

There's a lot of different virtual pet sites - have you not seen the list of virtual pet sites? There's so many pet sites out these days.

You also have Ichumon.

There's a lot of different virtual pet sites - have you not seen the list of virtual pet sites? There's so many pet sites out these days.

You also have Ichumon.

I was totally blown! I didn't know there's a lot of pet sites. Or maybe I'm just too lazy to find a decent one. My heart still belongs to Neopets though. :)

I was totally blown! I didn't know there's a lot of pet sites. Or maybe I'm just too lazy to find a decent one. My heart still belongs to Neopets though. :)

You're welcome. I know, usually people don't try other games if they love a game.

Have you tried the others?

I played often during elementary and middle school... and, when I heard a Facebook application of the game was being made, I got nostalgic and downloaded an Apple II emulator. I feel so nerdy, but I can't help it. ^_^

I've been a huge Pokémon fan for years, too. I think my folks are surprised I never grew out of it. ;)

I used to play Farmville and Frontierville, but they sucked the life out of me and I had to give them up. Now I just play Neopets and kinda Eggcave, if you count that as a game.

When did you stop playing them?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure your posts re at least 7 words long. Less than this is considerd spam!

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If I were to answer that question, I actually play my old-school NES with a growing NES game collection (includes hard to find games). :)