Lutari Island is coming back

Guest shanemk

I was on haitus when the Lutari thing all went off. I've never visited :( Was it actually any good??

Think it's a little cheeky that it was only available to those on neopets mobile, I would imagine they would have got a lot of complaints from players who couldn't get/afford it. Then again I would have got it for the avatar alone. If they do bring back neopets mobile at any point I hope they bring the avatar along with it. Drastically running out of ones I can get without being ridiculously uber at games!

i bet there will be, and if its anything like faeries ruin there might be a lutari paintbrush as a prize...how often does tnt do plots?

Probably once per year? I'm not sure though... @@ A plot which brings back Lutari Island will surely be awesome.

I was never able to use Neopets mobile, but I've 'always' been hoping it would be around again someday. I've been noticing all of these Lutari things too..but I haven't been getting my hopes up.

I'm hoping for a plot here, but if that's what it's going to be, wouldn't that be about another year away? (If I'm remembering correctly, plots are only about once a year?)

Potential for an ipod/ipad app instead of a strictly cell phone thing maybe? That would be cool.. (If'n you enjoy apps.)

Oh please reutrn :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 1 month later...

Last time I tried to use the neopets mobile to get into lutari island, i found out that the neopets mobile is no longer available. I felt quite sad about it. :sad01_anim:

Can somebody help me check for it?

I really hope TNT could reopen Lutari Island.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.