Altador king=Dark Faerie Statue= Lutari?

mjmvelaine

I would love a plot update that centered around/opened up Lutari Island! That would be so awesome. ^^

I don't know if that's the direction TNT wants to go with this, but I would love it if they did.

Here's hoping for another plot soon!

The guy is a king. I am sure he has enough workload as it is. But maybe someone else...

but then, he had time on the fairie's ruin plot. considering that lutari is also in a storm right now, maybe that could make him curious?

me too, is center in lutari island, shame that when I got the game for mobile and internet on my phone already had canceled access

greetings

that's too bad. did you spend money on it? if so, then try to talk to TNT then.

I would love a plot update that centered around/opened up Lutari Island! That would be so awesome. ^^

I don't know if that's the direction TNT wants to go with this, but I would love it if they did.

Here's hoping for another plot soon!

any good ideas how TNT would actually Go with this? but then, i hope that in the next plot, mumbo pungo would go with this.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't post multiple times. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

that's too bad. did you spend money on it? if so, then try to talk to TNT then.

yeah, thankfully do not spend money, because the game is downloaded and had a plan so it was not anything serious. because otherwise I would have a lot of anger and not to have done.

That would be awesome. I've always wanted to see Lutari Island. TNT need to get onto it!

• 1 month later...

does anybody think that the faerie's ruin plot could be connected to this statue

http://www.neopets.com/water/statue.phtml

(found in the ruins of maraqua)?

i've always wondered about it, and i think with the faeries turning into stone (faerie's ruin) and the dark faerie statue (altador plot) could be connected someone, in one big plot. o_O

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.