[Staff] Plot Prizes - What didja get!

What shiny new prizes did you get!? Anything you're holding out for to buy?

I'm in such a pickle, can't decide on the PB or the sword - and I probably won't use either of them LOL. (Unless another battle plot comes up) :whistle:

So far all I've gotten is the sword to help out with battledome testing. I still have no idea what I'll get for myself. xD

Even though I don't want to wait too much before buying, I want to see the true market value of items.

I have enough pts to get me 3 swords, that I probably would not use into battle because I have 2 YB and 1 Bow of Destiny.

WEARABLES!!

But actually I probably won't spend my points for months... or years xD I still have Tale of Woe points!

Definitely getting the wearables. I was so very hoping that Hanso's Jacket would be a plot prize.

Even though I don't want to wait too much before buying, I want to see the true market value of items.

I have enough pts to get me 3 swords, that I probably would not use into battle because I have 2 YB and 1 Bow of Destiny.

I am also going to wait to spend. I earned 145,360 plot points, and I want to spend them wisely. I also want to wait for the market to stabilize a bit, so that I can decide which items to buy with plot points (and maybe sell for a huge profit) and which to buy with neopoints.

I can't decide on Brynn's Sword. How does it compare to the Y-Blaster?

So far, I've only bought two things: The Sword and the petpet.

But I didn't keep the Sword. My husband bought the PB, not realizing he had enough for the Sword. And I wanted the PB, BG, and Petpet for sure, and I was going to buy a Petpet for him as well. Instead, I bought the sword and traded it for his PB. And now, he isn't even interested in the Petpet. So this way, I get my PB, but I have an extra 5k to spend.

To buy soon, most likely:

* Faerielands Destruction Background

* Brynns Brightvale Tunic

* Sinking Faerieland Trinket

* Hansos Legitimately Acquired Dagger (If it's good.)

* Captain of the Guard Stamp

* Adorable Wraith Plushie

* Dangerous Artefact Keyring (How many ever of these with the points I have left over that I won't be able to afford anything else.)

I actually managed to spend all of mine last night... hehe. Ah well. Here's the list:

• Faerie PB
  • Hanso Charisma Charm
  • The Nox Memoirs x2
  • Harmful Faerie Artefacts x2
  • 1001 Roguish Insults x2
  • Sinking Faerieland Trinket
  • E-Z Brand My First Containment Field
  • Ogrin Master Fortune Cookie
  • Stone Pie
  • Dangerous Artefact Keyring x7

I got two of each book so I could read the set to Ange and have a set in my SDB.

Turns out the Sinking Faerieland Trinket is wearable. I only got it because it looks awesome. ....wow that was morbid... "A flaming Faerieland trinket is awesome"....

The last 4 items were just to use up the last of my points.

I didn't actually buy anything yet. I know I have 130k to spend, and I'll see... I'll most likely get the faerie paint brush if I ever get the luck to zap a Lutari or get a Draik :)

I can't decide on Brynn's Sword. How does it compare to the Y-Blaster?

Slightly more raw punch, but tactically less effective. Hanso's Charisma Charm is a far handier weapon value-wise. :yes:

Slightly more raw punch, but tactically less effective. Hanso's Charisma Charm is a far handier weapon value-wise. :yes:

Not to mention its a full darkness blocker making it much more powerful than Ramtors Spellbook.

Broke down (lol) and got a few things.

Ended up getting:

• Xandras Cunning Disguise
  • Hanso's Thief Jacket
  • Hanso Charisma Charm
  • Faerielands Destruction Background
  • Faerie Paint Brush

Not sure how I'll spend my remaining 24k. Still iffy on the guyliner.