Livvy is on content trial

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When spring rolls around, though, prepare for a super-awesome total revamp of all the AC content, since I appear to be the only official "AC Team" member left. XD

I guess Noog and I will have your back there, come coverage time. :yes:

Uh, guys, you're forgetting that Ian made TDN whe he was 13. Kinda trumps you all. xD

Well, I'm sure he had plenty to complain about back then too. :P

AC team, so far we have

Noog, Alberto, Theo and Co also requested to help with the coverage.

We can hire someone else if you guys think it's necessary.

Assuming we have the support of the rest of the team for general stuff (layout coding, etc.) I think we should have the specifics covered. :yes:

Uh, guys, you're forgetting that Ian made TDN whe he was 13. Kinda trumps you all. xD

I just realized that a couple months ago. Very mind boggling. :D

AC team, so far we have

Noog, Alberto, Theo and Co also requested to help with the coverage.

We can hire someone else if you guys think it's necessary.

Noog's been kind of 'away' from TDN but I saw he signed on a week ago.

Content-wise, we'll be fine I think.

Anyone see a coincidence with this group of staff members?

They're all roughly the same age! :D

Can't we just go ahead and promote her now? xD I don't think it's necessary for us to keep her on trial. :P

Seconded, unless there's a long-standing policy which requires a specific trial period. :yes:

Thirded! Oh wait, I already used up my turn. xD

Waitwhat?

And wait, Ian's 18? Like me? I thought he was older.

When spring rolls around, though, prepare for a super-awesome total revamp of all the AC content, since I appear to be the only official "AC Team" member left. XD

I have a cake for Krawk Island this year.

I'd want to do a day or something as the AC thingy commentary or whatever, but I'm bad at writing stuff. :(

Waitwhat?

And wait, Ian's 18? Like me? I thought he was older.

Yeah for the longest time I thoguht he was 15 when he made it, but no... 13. Like you, and like me for that matter. TDN has a lot of staff in their late teens.

I'm 24.

I don't have my driver's license and I could care less about it. ;)

My husband's the same way. He's 23, and he has his learners permit. And he only got that a few months ago when I had a brace on each wrist and driving was difficult. And he never even ended up driving.

The only way he'll get his license, is if he gets a job where it conflicts with my schedule so much, it'd be easier to just drive.

I learned to drive on my mom's Delta 88 Oldsmobile. Then I had my own car when I was 16. (Thanks to my grandpa buying an engine from a wrecked car of the same model) And that was put into my sister's car from when she was 17-ish. I drove that until I was 20. Then it died and I drove another family car.