The Daily Pinata

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this idea?

• Yes!
    • No.
    • I am a Magical Pinata

I had a thought, we should play a prank on the tdn members. while talking to theo I showed him a video clip

I thought we could all change our names to read "i am a magical piniata" just to mess with there heads a bit.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shadaw, ARE YOU INSANE???!!! Yes? Okay, good. :P

It seems like an interesting idea, although we should probably get avatars and such to go along with it. :yes: Incidentally, did you know that there's actually a TV show for that? They air it on one of the local channels here. xD

Edit: Ninja'd blast it!

Oh just a quick reminder, display name are to be unique. If you were to change to say "i am a magical pinata" someone else name could be "no, i am a magical pinata".

Get it?

Sounds like a plan. :yes: But we should probably wait for everyone else to weigh in first.

Oh maybe we could change the main site header with images of pinatas... call it the pinata theme!

The reason why I'm saying this is because not everyone gets on our forums :P

Why do i feel like i just made a new running gag for tdn? That would be seriously epic if i did.

--Edit--

Think we could get a pinata theme for the site guys? XD that would be kinda funny to do, release it on the site on April Fools.

Oh yes, a piñata theme sounds like a hilarious idea. xD We could even make them annoyingly animated. :P

Sounds good to me, I see no reason not to... I do think people will catch on pretty quick, but it'd still be funny.

This is a problem how? I would be more afraid of them not catching on and we get 100 messages about "ACK VIACOM HAS BOUGHT OUT TDN AND TURNED IT INTO MY LITTLE PONEY!!! AHHHH!!!"

Normally there's a very small number of people who don't catch on, and they psot on the forums and get the joke pointed out by those who have figured it out. I don't think it's ever gone further than that.

xD xD xD

As long as the animations are plain GIF or something similar (i.e. anything not Flash), they should be pretty low on CPU usage. :yes:

Thankfully, there are a dozen Neopets pinatas that could be used to make graphics for a pinata theme.

Announcements