Fred v2.0

Wow can you belive there's actaully a page cap on here? I've got mine set on the usually 20 posts per page and it's reading 5000 pages... geeze we're off topic a lot.

Anyways, RIP Fred the first. And welcome Fred v2, here to fill all of our random needs!

Heh, that's an interesting idea. We should use our next TDN plot to outsource some of our work to the community. xD

Back doors? I guess that would depend on the type of data we were pulling in. Unless I'm reading your context wrongly?

Heh, that's an interesting idea. We should use our next TDN plot to outsource some of our work to the community. xD

How can we incorporate repricing morphing potions into the next TDN plot?

lol that could work. but id be afraid of back doors.

Back doors? I guess that would depend on the type of data we were pulling in. Unless I'm reading your context wrongly?

Maybe Shadaw has a fear of dark alleyways, with garbage and rats and things like that.

Erm... I'm not sure if I should really ask. xD

Repricing morphing potions hmm? Well we could borrow the Yurble from TNT for a wholesaler warehouse step. :yes:

Ooh, spyders in tuxedos. Sounds interesting. I'm now seeing a Bugs Bunny-style chorus line of spyders in my head.

I love the angry orange Yurble. We should borrow him for something.

Heh, he's actually a major character in one of my upcoming stories... but yeah, we should definitely use him in a plot if we get the chance. xD

Announcements