Just found a 700k item on the floor!

nicoleo1993

:wub_anim: I am sooooooo happy! not only did I find a faerie petpet paint brush on the floor, but it's worth 700k!! which is a huge start to helping me achieve my goal of 200 avatars!! ahhh soo happy. so comment if you have ever found a rare item where you jumped up and down in your seat ahhh :) :woot:

:wub_anim: I am sooooooo happy! not only did I find a faerie petpet paint brush on the floor, but it's worth 700k!! which is a huge start to helping me achieve my goal of 200 avatars!! ahhh soo happy. so comment if you have ever found a rare item where you jumped up and down in your seat ahhh :) :woot:

wow lucky you!!! :D

never found a rare item on the floor other than lab map pieces... :(

haha thanks and you know what's funny. I was like you with my account of 5 years that got frozen 5 years ago. I never got anything and for some reason on this account all I do is find stuff and recieve stuff, just a couple days ago I got the Icetravaganza scratchcard from the kiosk. so idk something about neopets is really random how they give people an account that's lucky.

That's so cool!

I find rare items occasionally, but they're usually HTS, so it takes a long time to get rid of them and I usually have to sell them for far below what they're worth.

that's AMAZING :)

so happy for you !!

well , when I first started playing this account I found lab map pieces all the time ... and then Sloth came and gave me a DRAIK TRANS !! yes !! I sold it for about 12 Mil and spent it on my gallery ha ha ha ... and I got 2 Fountain Faerie quests

but these days nothing is happening to me at ALL !!! i guess newer accounts have a higher rate of good random events to get people hooked then that randomness starts to decrease with time to almost nothing ....