243 in feed florg!!! so close!!!

grich

That is terrible luck! Well, on the bright side, if you got a score that high once, you should be able to do it again. Good luck getting that avatar!

Awww man that sucks, Grich :( My score is 228, but that was a long time ago and idk how i even got that.

I should try this game again eventually :P But i wanna beat freaky factory first :x

This has to be one of the most annoying avatar to get. It requires skills and luck to get it.

I highly recommand that you end the game as soon as you reach the avatar score limit. (Do not get your score under review!)

sucky sucky sucky. But getting that close means you know it's at least possible :P. I hate when you're one or two points off, expecially those games that require lucky timing or certain, random powerups because the game, after a certain point, isn't about skill, its about if you happen to get a lucky powerup. Keep trying!

awwwwww .. I've been there !! :sad01_anim:

don't be discouraged .. if you got to this level once , you can do it again ...

after I got the avatar I noticed I can hit 250 more often than not ...

Keep trying! The advice you're getting about if you can get there once you can do it again is true. I wanted to scream when I got 248 at one time but at least I knew I had what it took to keep trying. My other games scores...... ahaha I usually get nowhere closee