Healing Springs

rugrat0ne

I got all of my pets have been completely healed from the Healing Srings today - full HP and rid of all their diseases (two of them were ill).

Possibly it was a glitch which has now been fixed as TNT are back from holiday...

I just went today and she keeps healing my hitpoints. I should be grateful, buuuuut, I think It'd be nice if she cured my lupe's disease.

Hah. Typical.

Spent weeks feeding one of my pets nothing but poisonous lollypops in the hope they'd make him sick with something cheaper to cure than Blurry Vision, and then visited the Healing Springs like mad when the faerie was back, then when it became apparent that she was still just giving potions, I stopped visiting her regularly. Then my pet got Sneezles from the Expellibox so I cut my losses and cured that. And now the Faerie's back doing her job like she's supposed to be! Bah!

The first few days the HS faerie was back, all I got was potions. But for the last few days, I've gotten a few "all of your pets are completely healed" and "*active neopet* is completely healed". Probably just back to random and a weird coincidence of getting lots of potions.