Faerieland?!

Fever

Okay,

Firstly, might I say I am happy Faerieland is back to normal. But, will it ever be back on the cloud? Or is it now forever doomed to be stuck in a crater on the ground? D:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets Help’ to ‘The Faeries Ruin’.

I think it will stay there. I doubt TNT would go to all the trouble to re-do everything, only to move it back. Plus this would be a lasting effect from the plot, just like when lands are discovered.

My first thought when I saw the map (after my initial "Faerieland is gone!") and noticed that faerieland was now on the ground was, "Hmmm... I wonder if this means there will be a new land discovered sometime in the near future to fill that empty looking spot."

My first thought when I saw the map (after my initial "Faerieland is gone!") and noticed that faerieland was now on the ground was, "Hmmm... I wonder if this means there will be a new land discovered sometime in the near future to fill that empty looking spot."

Oooh that would be great :laughingsmiley:. But this plot is just ending, I doubt we'd be getting another one very soon.

Ooh!, that would be great! I like new lands! Let's hope TNT were planning that all along. It would certainly explain the big, glaring empty space on the world map, but I still doubt the faeries will want to live on the ground after they repair their city.

Just a thought, but maybe the fact that Faerieland is no longer in the clouds is symbolic of their loss of exalted status in Neopia. Maybe it's a small nod to Xandra's argument that the faeries just sit up there and do nothing all day. With Faerieland actually part of the Neopian landmass, it means that it'll be a lot easier for any random Neopet to see for themselves what the Faeries are doing, as opposed to just seeing them sit up in their clouds all high and mighty :)

That's a really deep meaning lol. I don't think TNT cares that much about all that. Whatever they do has to have a simple purpose...like maybe a new land *crosses fingers* :P Maybe they're bringing neopets mobile back (A kid can dream right?) :P

And why does the end of the plot still say "to be continued"? o.0 Are we getting another chapter?

And why does the end of the plot still say "to be continued"? o.0 Are we getting another chapter?

The plot is over, so there won't be any new chapters. But TNT did mention there would be an epilogue. I'm sure that's what they're referring to.

The green is fitting and I guess they may adjust a bit after a while (Those crooked and broken bits can't stay that way forever) but won't be returning to the clouds. I think it would tie in to her saying there was some truth in Xandra's words. Maybe with that we will see some new Faerie events or something. A new land would be great too but I think it's too soon.

They've put far too much effort into the graphics to change it again now...at least for the considerable future.

It looks quite pretty on the ground though...