Altador knows.

normal guy

This line is took from King Altador when you've collected your prize for completing the Darkest Faerie plot:

Altador smiles. "I hope that suffices. I regret that we couldn't provide more choice, but as I said, things are still a bit chaotic around here. And after all, this wasn't on the scale of what happened to the Lost Desert, or what will soon be happening in--" He stops. "Ahem. Nevermind.".

Does this mean that Altador knows whats going to happen to Faerieland?

View full text here:

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-plot/prizes/

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets Debate' to 'The Faeries Ruin'.

Hmm... it's possible that was covered in some sort of prophecy. :yes: Perhaps Hanso was mentioned? That might explain why Altador was so willing to trust an obvious thief.

It seems quite reasonable.

After all, shouldn't somebody in Altador be able to tell the future if they have magic capable of bringing a chunk of city from the past into the present?

I'm of the opinion that the faeries thought something like this would happen. It stands to reason that they'd let Altador know, since his land used to be accessed through faerie land, and it is therefore reasonable to assume the two regions are connected.

• 1 month later...

Mjmvelaine, I don't see how King Altador knowing this would happen would imply that silent characters will become important in the plot.

Please explain?

If King Altador knows this would happen and since this plot has ended with altador looking for the darkest faerie statue, its implied that he needs help and magic to find it.

Therefore, it implies that there would be another cameo character showing up and therefore, a way for silent characters to be important.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.