Plot parodies

Kuroida

To be honest. I don't follow the plot. I think I did the first task and that was it...

but that's not important. I found this plot parody and I thought I might share. If you're like me and you don't follow the plot then this gives you the basics too. It's not too bad and it's a great read if you're ever bored :P

http://www.neopets.com/~Tiburonial

You guys know of any more?

It's easy to make a parody of the plot: just find any book/movie/game/etc. that has an important character pull a double agent on the villian and get a happy ending, and you're good.

But those are good too.

Wahahaha! I love the first one so far! A very good share! I may link to it to my friends, haha!

Eheheh - this is quite an amusing read. I especially like how the complainers get put in their place. :P

I started to read this yesterday but didn't finish because I didn't find the first couple chapters very funny. I started again because CAV mentioned the complainers. Hee hee, very amusing. :laughingsmiley: And the mention of polyjuice potion! yay for HP fans.

Yeah. I loved the polyjuice potion line. HP references ftw! XD

And this line was the line that told me "I must put this on TDN!"

"We need to save Faerieland! Procrastination is never the answer! YOU HEAR THAT, KIDS READING THIS? PROCRASTINATION IS BAD. This message brought to you by PBS"

It's funny because back then I was procrastinating on my homework :P

• 2 weeks later...

The first one's FUH-NEE!

a>

AWESOMENESS EXCEEDED!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Also, please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.