Does anyone know where i can buy NC here?

onimax

Hi.I live in Kota Kinabalu Sabah Malaysia.I would like to buy a NC card but where?I would REALLY like to get a $10 card from somewhere.Also,does anyone know a site where you can buy NC codes through email fast?Thank you.

Hi there! I'm from Kuching, Malaysia, and I'm pretty sure there aren't any brick-and-mortar stores where we can get NC from unfortunately. :( However, as I understand it, Neopets now lets you buy NC using Paypal, so that might be an option you can try.

People are aways selling codes and or the neocash cards on e-bay and I presume you can get the sent to you. But also, I believe its illegal to sell just the code through an email, they have to send you the physical tag with the code on it for it to be legal, so that will probably take a little while.

Sometimes people post on the boards if they are willing to sell NC codes for people overseas. As far as I know NC isn't available in all countries, so Malaysia might be one of those. However if you go to the NC page you can pay for NC using a credit card or paypal.