Plot Newbie Answers Guide

Shadaw the Rampage

This is the end to all newbie questions in this forum. It is intended to be informative so you don't have to ask. ;)

Q: Do we get a trophy for participating?!

A: Yes. However, more points = better trophy.

Q: What do I do?

A: Participating in the plot can be done by reading the plot guides that we have on TDN. At the time of writing this you can still go back and do plot part 1 - 11. The Battle of Brightvale is over, so you cannot fight in that now. You did not miss out on a lot other than some plot points. Basically, the ambush lasted about 5 days and the Battle of Brightvale lasted I think, 7? It was like being in an actual seige.

Q: What prizes can I get?

A: WE CAN'T SAY FOR SURE. However, usually there is at least a site theme, a trophy, and prizes. As previously said, the more plot points you collect by participating, the better your trophy and the more prizes you can afford.

Q: How do I find out how many plot points I have racked up?

A: I hate to tell you but there is absolutely no way to tell how the plot points will be given out this time. Speculation is the number of deeds you finish = more plot points. This is unconfirmed though.

Q: I didn't participate in the fighting, but I want to see the battle page.

A: Both battles lead to the same page: http://www.neopets.com/faerieland/tfr/battle.phtml You cannot fight in them now but you can have a look at the pages!

Good luck! :D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha).

This thread has been locked and pinned as per the request of Shadaw the Rampage.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been PINNED. This topic is regarded as of high importance by site staff.