The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 7

hrtbrk

Did you complete the other parts of the plot yet?

(I did not do the Battledome challenge and I was able to move on)

yeah, i did all of the plot steps/ fearless deeds but no luck :( tried using a different browser too...

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The link isnt actually in the Brightvale Map, but words in the white part directly below it

i was looking there before but i just figured out the problem, it was Adblock, for some reason it blocked the link even though it is not an ad. thanks for trying to help guys! :)

You can still get prizes after you get all the deeds. NOt sure if any are really worth it. I just got Rancid Old Meat but you def can still get them :graduated:

EDIT: Also got Folded Paper Hat x2, Minor Healing Scroll, Rusty Old Can x2, and Simple Burlap Cloak x2.

Has anyone gotten a bonus item by doing something other than having books knocked down (i.e. just putting a book up, or ringing the bell when you have them all correct)? At one point I read somewhere that you can get one just by placing a book, but the consensus on the neoboards is that you must goof up and have the Yurble knock books down to get items (so far my own experience supports this: I did 6 or 7 correctly the first time; but my first bonus item only occurred when I purposely clicked the bell before I was done.) It seems kind of odd/counterproductive that you'd *have* to do it wrong to get bonus items but whatever...I guess I'll just start trying to do without help from the guide, at least it'll keep me occupied for a while. :P

Also, just because I found it mildly amusing:

Evil cake!!!

thecakeisalie.gif

OK, Everyone, I am officialy fustrated out of belief. Nothing, and I mean Nothing, has helped me find this plot link. Grr. Any ideas? Links people have given me are all 404'S because of the "Unique to the User" thingy.

Assuming you're on a PC, try pressing Control+F5 on the main Brightvale page. That should force it to reload everything from the server. If that doesn't work, try clearing your cache and any cookies associated with Neopets in your browser.

Do you have to complete it to get the Son I am Dissapoint or is it an achievement like Flying off the Shelves that comes up automatically during the game.

EDIT: No worries - got it - I didn't realise I had to have ALL the books on the shelf and none on the table! I have now got all 3 fearless deeds!!!

OK, Everyone, I am officialy fustrated out of belief. Nothing, and I mean Nothing, has helped me find this plot link. Grr. Any ideas? Links people have given me are all 404'S because of the "Unique to the User" thingy.

It didn't show up the first time for me either. I had to hit refresh about 5 times for the link to appear. I read the comic (not sure if you have to get to the final page of chapter 7 for the link to be generated). Maybe try read the comic (i.e. just go to the very last page where there are no more next buttons ;)), then go to Brightvale and refresh the page a couple of times.

I clicked the Brightvale link on this topic. It appaears at the bottom, BELOW the actual land, I had to refresh once for it to appear. Or just go to the map and go to Brightvale and refresh until you get it if you keep getting 404's.

Not everyone uses cheats and finds things out for themselves, so if a 404 happens to just go to a land, going the map way shouldn't have been a problem.

I didn't read the comic at all and I proceeded to Brightvale. I got the link the 6th time I refreshed the page. Spent 1.5 hrs to get all the achievements. Could have completed the plot sooner if I didn't mix up "Cakes and Pastries" with Rainbow By Book category. But I got a minor healing scroll when I kept having my books knocked down by Yurble. It's quite an easy plot but it'll take some time to read all the instructions.

I think you can only find the land if you have done all things involving the plot thus far . I had to refresh a few times but I found it . My cousin who has worked on the plot but didnt do much with the wraiths cant seem to get thru . Maybe it has to do with how much you have done in the plot .

Do you have to complete it to get the Son I am Dissapoint or is it an achievement like Flying off the Shelves that comes up automatically during the game.

EDIT: No worries - got it - I didn't realise I had to have ALL the books on the shelf and none on the table! I have now got all 3 fearless deeds!!!

Thanks a lot Secre, I couldn't get that achievement either, but thanks to your post I now have all three :)

I am assuming people are getting items because it's refreshing the page each time? I don't know but the fact that we are doing part of the plot, the random events may be better than normal ones.

They are random in a sense, but they aren't the traditional REs. I believe they're only found when books get knocked off, so it's not so much the page being refreshed as there's randomly an item behind some books that were knocked off. (I've yet to get any items, so I could be wrong though.)

Im assuming that the random prizes are gonna be pretty much the same for everyone. I was really bored the other night and did the puzzle over and over and got several prizes but also alot of duplicates and things other people have said they would get . List is as follows

: Rotten Beetroot x2, Rotten Artichoke x1, Dust Mote x2, Cheap Fire Ring x1, King Hagan Stained Glass Window x1, Simple Burlap Cloak x3 , Blackened Ancient Scimitar x1, Stink Bomb x1, Scroll of the More Ancient Ancients x1, Folded Paper Hat x2, Golden Tooth x2, Wilted Red Roses x1, Torn Valentines Day Card x1, Brightvale Bi-Weekly x1, Origami Rock x1, Rusty Old Can x2, Rancid Old Meat x1, Exploding Snowball x2, Wet Snowball x1, Minor Healing Scroll x1 Rock Mote x1. If anyone is curious lol.