The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 7

hrtbrk

Chapter 7 of The Faeries' Ruin has been released and some shocking twists happen!

Where to go: Head to Brightvale and click on the link at the bottom of the page that says "You notice a strange door". This will take you to The Finneus J. Scrollbottom Auxiliary Surplus Archives! Here you will have to help Brynn organize the shelves in the unoccupied room.

faeries_ruin_ch7.jpg

Once in the Archives, click on the dungeon-esque door on the left. Here you will have to organize the books accordingly.

*A book in the correct spot will stay there after you hit the bell.

See TDN's guide to find out how to solve each category's pattern!

Fearless Deeds:

They're Flying Off the Shelves! - Each player has a symbol of book (top, pictorial symbol) that can be thrown into each of the other rooms; find which yours are and then throw all the books with that symbol away into the other rooms.

Son, I Am Disappoint: - Get every book wrong and thrown off the shelves by the Yurble - you must do this before throwing away any of the books to the other rooms.

First Time's the Charm: - Completing the room correctly on the first ring of the bell.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed to put purple 776 with the skull on the first spot on the second rack and it stays there after ringing the bell... I wonder if it is the same for everybody.

ÇOk got the second one, brooms on the right leaves on the left room! #$% on curses, wand on spells, cake on pastry and skull on toxicology. Still got no order though

Keep refreshing if the link doesn't show up in Brightvale. The link is different for everyone.

------------

What are your book categories? Maybe we can work together.

MINE ARE:

Theory of warfare - AXE SOLUTION: Put in Numerical Order

Prophecies - MYNCI GUY SOLUTION: Order it color of the rainbow Brown, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, etc

Things you find in a kitchen - BROOM

Incorrectly labeled books - PEN

Mine are:

Theory of Warfare (Books with the symbol of axes?)

Transmogrification (Books with potions)

Prophecies (books with a symbol of animal?)

Ancient Shenkuuvian Curses (Books with "@#!$)

The other 2 books I have is a book with a vase on and "@#!$"

Im guessing the vase is prophecies and the other one is curses.

Still can't get the 2nd achievement, perhaps its because i got rid of the other 2 types.

One shelf is complete, top shelf is numerical order for me, once you ring the bell, it stays on the shelf.

While knocking books off the shelf, the librarian dislodges an item!

You pick it up before he notices it.

Dust Mote... does this mean anything lol?

One achievement:

They're Flying Off the Shelves!

Go home, book! Are you too good for your home?

All unused books (mine were of a broom and a '?') send back to the other rooms (you do this by clicking the book, then the door)

So does this mean you randomly threw books at either room on the side until you got it?

Edit: Forget it. Just saw first post :P

Edit: Okay, got the first two achievements.

The third one :S

Huh, this puzzle seems extremely....puzzling. When you first walk into the library you have 60 books (6 different symbols/topics of books, ten books of each subject) that you can manipulate. 20 of those books can be thrown into two side rooms if their symbol correctly belongs in there, and that leaves 40 books for you to organize.

I'm in room 16630 at the moment. I thought i could move to other rooms, but I realized that books can be thrown into the side rooms. I already have thrown my extra 20 books into the side rooms. I had one symbol that looked like an orange plushie that went into the left room, while another smiley face symbol was chucked into the right side room.

I have four topics left with 40 books needing to be sorted.

My topics are:

Doomsday Weapons (symbol of a bomb)

Transmogrification (symbol of a potion)

Ineffective Teleportation Spells (symbol of a wand)

Terror Mountain Vacation Journals (symbol of terror mountain, what else?)

At first I tried ordering all of the books chronologically by number, lowest to highest, but the only books that stuck on the shelf with that rule were the terror mountain vacation journals. A few other books stuck on the shelf but it was luck that they were in the right spot. I'll keep trying to find the solutions to this puzzle. Updates coming soon.

Also, it seems that sometimes the janitor/librarian yurble will knock off a random item from the shelf, which you obtain. Hopefully I'll get one of these random events.

Once in the Archives, click on the dungeon-esque door on the left. Here you will have to organize the books accordingly.

*A book in the correct spot will stay there after you hit the bell.

^^The books DO NOT stay in the correct spot. I added a few to a shelf to see if they were in the correct position, and the ones that were there from the last bell are now gone from the shelf, and new one in diffrent positions

Actually I've seen some random things as far as that one book that will stick on the shelf. After you ring the bell once the "correct" one would stay on the shelf, but after another attempt at rearranging the books and leaving that book in the same spot, it was removed from the shelves as well. ?? I'm so glad I bought headache medicine today :S

I have:

Cakes and Pastries

Help! I'm Trapped in a Bookshelf Factory

Mortog Toxicology Reports

Theory of Warfare

Theory of Warfare is arranged numerically (lowest to highest)

Help! I'm Trapped in a Bookshelf Factory is arranged by book colour: Maroon, red, orange, yellow, green, turquoise, light blue, blue, purple, black

Cake and Pastries is arranged in the same colour order but based on the colour of the symbols on the book.

Still working on Mortog Toxicology Reports, maybe something to do with the shape of the symbols?