Getting a high score on the slots games?

maldoror122

I am going for the Gamer avatar (or whatever it's called, the one that requires 250 high scores).

I saw on some user lookups high scores for black pawkeet slots and scorchy slots.

What do you need to do on these games to actually get a high score? I played a short while, earned a few neopoints, but it's still not showing up.

Actually, the avatar requires that you have at least 250+ different game scores - they do not necessarily have to be high scores. As long as you send your score in at least 250 different games, you'll get the avvie. I looked up your lookup, and you only need to send scores in 34 more different games.

Info on the avvie: http://avatars.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/indexpage/view_avatar/230

You just need to win an amount from the game. It doesn't matter how much. A win of any amount will be equal to your "score" for that game.

I didn't realise these existed! I can now get the one extra game for the avatar!

EDIT: I just won 100np from it twice (betting 90) and 300np (betting 450) but it doesn't show a score. Do you have to hit jackpot?

• 8 years later...

I'm sorry if reviving this thread after such a long time is unwanted, wasn't sure if I should open another one or just stick with this one!

However, I can't find an answer to this exact question. I've tried to get a score on all of neo's slot games and I won a bunch of NP on all of them, but my personal score for them remains "N/A", as for a game you've never played or sent a score in before.

Is there a certain amount you have to reach? Or is there some sort of "send score" button after all?