Lutari Talismans and are they worth it.

rinoa812

I read somewhere that yellow increased luck in chance games like solitaire and blue was RE... no idea where i read it though and if its correct.

Are you sure about this?

http://www.neopets.com/~Palletship says that it's the green that do game bonuses, the red that do shop decreases, and blue and yellow are currently unknown. This would make sense since for a time I only had a green bead, and I got game bonuses and never a single shop discount. Then I got a single red bead, and I also then began to see shop discounts that were in direct proportion to the number of red beads that I had, but not in direct proportion to the number of green beads. This leads me to believe that the beads can only perform one function, and for the green it is game increases, and for the red it is shop discounts. Plus, if they could perform different functions, why have the different colors?

I'm probably mistaken. Guess the green beads only give you game increases.

I'll edit my last post. ;)

Thank you for correcting me :)

• 4 weeks later...

I used to have most of the attainable ones on my old account. I think you need to decide which ones would benefit you if you were going to bother getting any. If you restock a lot in shops but don't play a lot of games, you would be better getting the ones that increase discounts and vise versa. The ones that supposedly increase REs would be good if you played a lot of the games that were based on page clicks (excellent for neoquest and many of the card games). But i found that in order to get a worthwhile benefit, I needed to have all the beads of one colour. If you have money to spare and no immediate goals or use for it, I would say go for it.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.