How rare is getting a paint brush from the fruit machine?

onimax

Well i was just wondering.Since today i got 15k,a battle muffin and a disco paint brush from it.How rare is it?and if you got any paint brushes from there please post about it.

Congrats! I don't know how rare it is, sorry.

I won a Skunk Paint Brush about a month ago. I sold it for a nice sum of NP and it helped me buy a Lost Desert PB the same day ^_^

Thanxs.And i hoped i would get a lost desert of maraquan one but this is ok to.At least i got one that cost up to 500k for one.

I think that it has some sort of rarity to it.

I got a Plushie Paintbrush from it once. Kind of odd considering how popular that brush was, but I got it through the fruit machine. o:

Best 6 million I ever made. ;P Haha.

Congratulations on winning! :)

It is really rare or you have to be really lucky. My cousin is playing Neopets for 1 week and she got Yellow Paint Brush 4th day. o_O I am so jelaous :P Maybe it isn't to expensive but, anyway. I never got a paint brush in 1 year of playing Fruit Machine. <_<

Congrats on your win! :)

I've won twice - first time was a Desert PB, second was a Faerie one. I didn't get my first one until my Neopets account was about 6 years old though and the second was this year (my account is now 8 years)... and I play the Machine everyday. So yeah, fairly rare :P

I think that it has some sort of rarity to it.

I got a Plushie Paintbrush from it once. Kind of odd considering how popular that brush was, but I got it through the fruit machine. o:

Best 6 million I ever made. ;P Haha.

Plushie Paint Brushes are worth like 10 mil now. You should've invested ^^

I've played for 6 years and haven't gotten a single Paint Brush. Very rare, indeed.

• 5 years later...

I got a retired paintbrush a few years ago from the Fruit Machine after playing several years on and off. I think I sold it for 80K or 60K which was decent considering that it was retired. 

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant. This topic has been inactive for 5+ years.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact .Brianna. if you have any questions regarding this action.