[DAY TWO] Discussion!

Samuel

Hello,

For the next two hours you can talk, with little restriction, about how to fight the Part 6 Chia.

What you can do:

* Discuss methods on how to beat it

* Say which methods you've tried

* Work together on methods and/or spreadsheets

* Shout angrily, without spamming.

* Discuss answers to Part 6 hints ONLY.

What you can NOT do:

* Give out ANY CODES.

* Talk about anything other than Part 6: Chia Fight.

* Spam or break other forum rules.

* Ask for answers for any other part of the plot.

We'll be keeping an eye on you, but this is mainly unmoderated.

Folks...go for it :)

Hints released: five.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so this is what HINTS I have found so far:

1 - Forum Hint

2 - Big Page Change Hint (previously labelled hint 1 but changed due to confusion about what place it went in)

3 - Sad Story Hint (labelled as hint 3, confirmed)

4 - Resting Place Hint (this was very unclear as to whether it was a hint or not...IS IT?!)

5 - (which is actually #6 as it skips a hint) Refreshing Hint

Can I get some confirmation that these are the correct hints, in the correct order?

And additional question:

What on EARTH are the below comments talking about, and are they related to the hints or just red herrings? (Edit - below, samuel says he has no clue what they're on about, so probably red herrings)

Now, here's what I've found - an encoded version of an attack against the chia that was listed as number 20 of something. Which attack number is it, admins?
:) Try looking around the Ian areas that talk about the plot. Source code is a good thing to look at for this. Course, then its a puzzle/riddle. Other then that, i dont know. Just out of curiosity has anyone found the correct keyword?

I dunno about EITHER of those two quotes above xD For the most part, everything is easy to get to. Just refresh your minds.

So, based on that comment, we eather have to refresh at the pet shop again, or refresh at the brain tree???? o_O

Got it, it was at the petpet shop

It seems that we are not going to be getting action #5, as this one is labeled #6, and says "...but theres another one before that, although that one you will need to work out yourself :P So this one comes 6th."

Got it, it was at the petpet shop

It seems that we are not going to be getting action #5, as this one is labeled #6, and says "...but theres another one before that, although that one you will need to work out yourself :P So this one comes 6th."

How mant times did you have to refresh?

So, about the spreadsheets - do you have to sign up to a gmail account in order to view it?

Um, im not sure, someone made one and I was never able to figure out how to edit it, even with a google account, so I have just been using my own.