[DAY TWO] Discussion!

Samuel

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can use Microsoft Excel to make a spread sheet, or you can just do it with a word processor like Word or Notepad. Excel is easier because it lines everything up easily for you. Just add in all the clues you have and go through systematically to delete the options.

Have you thought about sharing yet? :laughingsmiley: I don't even know HOW to do a spreadsheet!

I'm afraid my spreadsheet would not really be that useful for other people, I really just used it to generate all the different combinations, which I then printed out and using as a checklist infront of me to fight the chia.

None of my actual attempts are indicated on the sheet other than a bunch of checks on the paper copy infront of me... :(

I'm just about * refreshed * out ...been refreshing...and nothing yet.* sigh *......hmmmm
Are you refreshing at the shop? just like you did when you were trying to get the Meepit back in part4(?).

So you are refreshing at the actual storefront. Eventually the "we are sold out" text at the bottom will be replaced by a text clue.

Can anyone confirm/deny that we will need to use all five options? If so that will narrow it down a bit more...

And Angel, it took me a few minutes too, you just gotta keep being patient lol. That is the ultimate lesson that Samuel is trying to teach us! XD

Amine mentioned something about it on one of the boards that * each * action was used at least once.But who really knows other than Samuel.

Can anyone confirm/deny that we will need to use all five options? If so that will narrow it down a bit more...

And Angel, it took me a few minutes too, you just gotta keep being patient lol. That is the ultimate lesson that Samuel is trying to teach us! XD

I doubt that they would give that bit of info away.

Oh, and grats on 30 posts.

Are you refreshing at the shop? just like you did when you were trying to get the Meepit back in part4(?).

So you are refreshing at the actual storefront. Eventually the "we are sold out" text at the bottom will be replaced by a text clue.

Thank you for that * clue * much appreiated.

Amine mentioned something about it on one of the boards that * each * action was used at least once.But who really knows other than Samuel.

See that was what I thought but I couldn't remember for sure and I didn't want to dig through the 24 pages of other thread. o_O

Oh, and grats on 30 posts.

Thanks Eglath, I was wondering when it'd change...I've been lurking for a long time but just started posting during the TDN/ToW plots. ^_^b

I’ve made a tentative spreadsheet we can use. You can come view it and I can add you as a collaborator. Then everyone can input the new clues and the combinations they have tried whether they have worked or not!

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pVE...7aHVKv3ai1ow0MA

So to sum up so far:

Our Clues!

Clue 1: Only hint not in TDN plot area (Not in Sam's POSTS)

Clue 2: Somewhere we haven't been in the plot before, Fight for this hint and READ CAREFULLY

Clue 3: Such a sad story for this hint! Find it and you may not disappear from the running (like a pink Elephante).

Clue 4: You've been through here before, and if you can't find you're dying anyway...It was the wrong one to look at before but now it's right. Make sure you read!

Clue 5: Refers to ACTION 6, action 5 is skipped...refresh yourself and find a companion...Sometimes they restock randomly and sometimes give out hints.

I hope these are okay... :whistle: