Draik Lair

Spritzie

Really? I think the Darigan customization is pretty .. awful haha :D But I neomailed the owner and explained :) I'm sure she'll be happy that she won't have to waist a FFQ (but I really don't get, why doesn't she paint her Draik Chocolate herself..)

Anyway thank you guys so much, you're really helpful :) I just can't wait until July!

Edit: I think the Darigan cust. is missing a handheld .. but unfortunately I couldn't find any good ones. Do you guys know any nice np handheld? :)

Wow, I haven't been here in awhile. I'm dropping in to announce: I'm getting my second Draik!!

I'm waiting for the auction to "deliver" the egg to me right now. I've already thought of a name but I'm not completely sure of it yet, I'll let you guys know when I do and hatched the little guy/girl. ^_^

@Mrs. B: Congrats on the great trade! She's a beauty, Darigan has always been my second favorite color for Draiks (Faerie being first of course). :D

Wow, I haven't been here in awhile. I'm dropping in to announce: I'm getting my second Draik!!

I'm waiting for the auction to "deliver" the egg to me right now. I've already thought of a name but I'm not completely sure of it yet, I'll let you guys know when I do and hatched the little guy/girl. ^_^

@Mrs. B: Congrats on the great trade! She's a beauty, Darigan has always been my second favorite color for Draiks (Faerie being first of course). :D

Congrats & thank you :)

I too am getting a second Draik. It will be a Female and cross painted Desert-Royal. I have the customization planned and everything, but I have to get the clothes first. They're all NC and two are retired though :( So I just hope mom will let me borrow her credit card and that TNT fixed the issues with Paypal.

I'll also move my pets to sides and only have the Draiks on my main, so I can focus on them. And a lab pet of course.

Congrats & thank you :)

I too am getting a second Draik. It will be a Female and cross painted Desert-Royal. I have the customization planned and everything, but I have to get the clothes first. They're all NC and two are retired though :( So I just hope mom will let me borrow her credit card and that TNT fixed the issues with Paypal.

I'll also move my pets to sides and only have the Draiks on my main, so I can focus on them. And a lab pet of course.

Thanks! Your plan for your second Draik sounds like she's going to be gorgeous. If you're not able to get the retired NC Items, maybe try NC trading? I hope everything goes well for you! ^_^

Congrats on your soon to be new Draik! :D What color will you be painting it?

Thank you. :) As for color, I'm currently thinking of Royal Boy, because the name I've decided on seems to suit it best. I already have the PB, but I'm not heart-set on it yet!

Thanks! Your plan for your second Draik sounds like she's going to be gorgeous. If you're not able to get the retired NC Items, maybe try NC trading? I hope everything goes well for you! ^_^

It think she will :) She's going to be Royal, so purple, dressed in gold. The two retired items I'm seeking are MME items:

80x80_bg.gif80x80_wand.gif

I've been reading they're trading each for 5 GBC, so I'm hoping to get them at this price. I am willing to spend more though. But my Paypal account is under "confirmation" right now, so I won't be able to buy anything until 3rd of July and I'll miss the GBC :( So I'll probably have to wait few months for GCB to be released again..

Draik Lair, please welcome the newest addition to the family... Muqh!!

4.png

He was hatched at 10.30AM NST on the 22nd. I couldn't wait any longer once I decided on his name! :D

He's currently on my side-account because my main account pets are completed.

@Spritzie: He's certainly going to stay a boy, haha. So, a male RB. I think I will paint him that as soon as I decided on the perfect customization for him. :)

@Mrs.B: Oh my gosh, that background is breathtaking! Hopefully "a few months" means in the nearest time for you.

Congrats! His hair looks awesome :D

I was just able to purchase NC! I bought the three items for my future Draik, now I only need the bg and wand. I didn't even know it will work, but apparently it did! I only bough 500NC, and bought one GBC too, but got nothing worth it. I'm so excited! :)

I already have the name picked, but I'm still hesitating. Creating it now would take me .. 7.75 mil (Desert PB became SO expensive!). Which would leave me with almost nothing!

Awesome! Muqh is a great name, and great for Royal Boy as well. :D

Do you have any ideas for his customization yet?

Thank you! Hehe, when I thought of his name, the first color that came to my mind was Royalboy. And yes, I already have a customization idea put together, but I still want to play around with it for a bit. :)

Congrats! His hair looks awesome :D

I was just able to purchase NC! I bought the three items for my future Draik, now I only need the bg and wand. I didn't even know it will work, but apparently it did! I only bough 500NC, and bought one GBC too, but got nothing worth it. I'm so excited! :)

I already have the name picked, but I'm still hesitating. Creating it now would take me .. 7.75 mil (Desert PB became SO expensive!). Which would leave me with almost nothing!

Thanks! I actually got his hair from the NC newbies pack when I created that side-account, lol. :P Also if you already have a name for your Draik, you should hatch the little beauty! You can paint/customize her later.

Just a suggestion, because usually when I thought of a name I can't help fearing that it would be taken if I waited any longer.

• Hi Guys n Gals.Just dropping in to say hello. Gosh i've missed soooo much. I have a new job and not much spare time. Even my habi is neglected :sad02:
    Congrats to everybody for FFQs new draiks new colours and customs, can't believe how busy it's been on here while i've been gone :rolleyes_anim: And the front page looks awesome Spritzie. Think i need to cut something out of my life so i can get on here more lol

Anisha did a lot of work to make the front page all pretty. I just added a few things, and edited the post.

I didn't look for Aitvara or Cryo's names until I had their eggs, because I didn't want to have a name, only to have it taken before I could get the eggs and hatch them.

ERMAGHERDDDD :) i want a second draik too *steals your egg* mwoehahahaha

anyways, congrats, getting a second draik is really much fun, you can make them a nice little pair of dragony draikfriends (a)

i'm soooo, looking forward to seeing the name as draik names are always sooooo special and beautiful (i was really scared by myself of how i picked the name with SO MUCH CARE, that was scary, as i'm normally not that picky and stuff)

@Spritzie: Me too, but the problem is that once I get a hold of the egg, I tend to be instantly "inspired" and thought of one in matter of minutes. Which of course, stresses me into hatching them immediately afterwards.

@Lisa: I already hatched it, silly *points at Muqh*. And thankies! Haha, I know that feeling. How far are you from your goal? :)

Oh, and hi there Woodnymph!

I think I held onto Aitvara's egg for a day or two after I bought it, waiting until I was off work. I was totally paranoid about her name, because I picked it the day I bought it.

With Cryo's, I bought the egg, and hatched it as soon as I found a name I liked. There was never a reason for me to wait, like waiting for a special day or anything.

@Spritzie: Me too, but the problem is that once I get a hold of the egg, I tend to be instantly "inspired" and thought of one in matter of minutes. Which of course, stresses me into hatching them immediately afterwards.

@Lisa: I already hatched it, silly *points at Muqh*. And thankies! Haha, I know that feeling. How far are you from your goal? :)

Oh, and hi there Woodnymph!

haha, silly me -.-" *fail*

but yeah, i'm going for a royal PB first, then use my FFQ (if i can wait that long XD)

so it's going to take some time (read: forever)

i got my first one from somebody here who i never see anymore... *searches for aethenlynden* so i'm not really used to saving

and... by the way... i'm kinda busy with school and everything, so that doesn't help a lot *laughs*

anyways... muqh is soooo cool :) that's one greatlooking pirate draik :) (every draik is greatlooking XD)

yaaay draiks

I think I held onto Aitvara's egg for a day or two after I bought it, waiting until I was off work. I was totally paranoid about her name, because I picked it the day I bought it.

With Cryo's, I bought the egg, and hatched it as soon as I found a name I liked. There was never a reason for me to wait, like waiting for a special day or anything.

I hatched Sylphie the minute the egg was officially mine, but i already had her name. I'd been saving for about a year so i couldn't wait any longer after i got the egg :laughingsmiley:

Did anybody see the pair UFA on the charter boards, one black and one white, with matching names. I thought about having a go for a micro-second but i want to hatch my own again, with a bit less stress next time :sad02:

We are getting to be quite a large family, It's nice to have a new boy :woot:

@Neo: you'll have to keep an eye on such a hansome lad with all these girls about :wub_anim:

@lisa congrats on hanging on to your FFQ, i still have mine too but i'm beginning to crumble...........

I hatched Sylphie the minute the egg was officially mine, but i already had her name. I'd been saving for about a year so i couldn't wait any longer after i got the egg :laughingsmiley:

Did anybody see the pair UFA on the charter boards, one black and one white, with matching names. I thought about having a go for a micro-second but i want to hatch my own again, with a bit less stress next time :sad02:

We are getting to be quite a large family, It's nice to have a new boy :woot:

@Neo: you'll have to keep an eye on such a hansome lad with all these girls about :wub_anim:

@lisa congrats on hanging on to your FFQ, i still have mine too but i'm beginning to crumble...........

haha, well, i have the little feeling i'm going to crumble too... soon.... hmmmmm

i think i already know what sort of name the name for my (if i ever get one) second draik will be... something with the chinese zodiac, and with fruits basket...

i've just watched the last episode and i'm still crying... i loved the show and it has come to an end... i'm glad the book goes on longer (like, the anime covers 1/4 of the manga) so i still have like 75 chapters to read... but still :/

@Spritzie: I think names are sort of a phobia to most of us, especially when it comes to Draiks. :P By the way, have you decided if Cryo is going to stay Pirate?

@Lisa: Muqh says thank you, hehe. Which pet/s are you going to paint Royal and use your FFQ on?

@Woodnymph: Thanks! Haha, Muqh is loving the fact that he's surrounded by all these lovely ladies. ;)

Speaking of FFQ, I still haven't used mine either, lol... I'm happy with my current pets to repaint them, so I might keep it until this year's Draik Day to see if any colors might caught my interest.

@neo_girl: haha, on alynniae :) it's nog going to be her final colour, but i love the pb clothes so much, and i guess she could stay royal until i get bored of it, which won't be too fast, 'cause i do actually like the colour :) then after that, she'll be whatever colour i then choose within a second which i'll regret but that's just how things roll XD

It think she will :) She's going to be Royal, so purple, dressed in gold. The two retired items I'm seeking are MME items:

80x80_bg.gif80x80_wand.gif

I've been reading they're trading each for 5 GBC, so I'm hoping to get them at this price. I am willing to spend more though. But my Paypal account is under "confirmation" right now, so I won't be able to buy anything until 3rd of July and I'll miss the GBC :( So I'll probably have to wait few months for GCB to be released again..

The wand is NOT worth 5 GBC. They're "2-3" (I traded for one a few weeks ago, currently on Hydraea). People go crazy for GBCs, so just say that you're looking for a deal and offer 2 GBCs. You should be able to get it pretty easily. I had someone that was looking for 3, and I just told them I was looking for a deal and a lot of people said it's worth 2-3 so that was very reasonable.

Anyways, good luck finding your items! (Sorry I don't know much about the other item). I just wanted to give you a heads-up so you can save your NC :)

The wand is NOT worth 5 GBC. They're "2-3" (I traded for one a few weeks ago, currently on Hydraea). People go crazy for GBCs, so just say that you're looking for a deal and offer 2 GBCs. You should be able to get it pretty easily. I had someone that was looking for 3, and I just told them I was looking for a deal and a lot of people said it's worth 2-3 so that was very reasonable.

Anyways, good luck finding your items! (Sorry I don't know much about the other item). I just wanted to give you a heads-up so you can save your NC :)

I noticed that yes. But instead of trading all the GBC I bought (had to open quite a few, so I could send some) for this two items, I tarded for a whole customization for my future Darigan Draik. I didn't like the one I posted before, so I changed it, now that I can buy NC :) That other customization with this wand and bg I just changed and took them out. I can still get them later, if I want. I still have to get a Draik though, to put this customization on :D

Can't wait to finally trade Xelynae! I'm going to miss him a bit, but I really want a Darigan Draik so .. he'll forgive me :P

*.*

Can't wait to finally trade Xelynae! I'm going to miss him a bit, but I really want a Darigan Draik so .. he'll forgive me :P

Xelynae is a lovely Draik!! and he'll understand :P

i love draiks, i loved the draik lair's draik page

*.*