AC Prize Shop

Cornflakes

Eh, I liked them well enough. I mean we had a pb this year atleast, and a stamp, plus 3 books. ^^

And it's definatley better than last year...

I guess everyone has a different opinion. :P

I expected to get a lot more points than I did last year. I feel like I only got a couple more items than I did last year. Hm... Maybe twas a glitch like with the millions of points thingie? :O

The prizes are better this year than last year. This year they have a Pirate PB. Last year they had a Cloud PB.

And they have more options. And the stuff this year sells better than the stuff from last year.

2200th post...

I had 16,800 points so managed to get all the plushies and several other random items including the neohome items so I'm quite happy - especially as I found out the big plushie is worth over 1mil np, granted I'm not selling but it's nice to know! I'm now looking at buying the stamp with np as I didn't have enough for the plushies and the stamp.

I would have liked enough for the Yooyu though...I'd have probably given up the plushies for that!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Anything & Everything Neopets' to 'Altador Cup'.

Just curious, what rank do you need to be to get over 40,000 points? If the point system is consistent from year to year, I might try for a higher rank next time.

All-star for 40,000 points? Absolutely NOT!!! I made it to TDN's rank 25 - well past All-Star - and all I managed to earn was 36,149 points. I played 2000 games of Yooyu Ball ALONE!! I'm thinking if you want to get the top points, you better be prepared to play 4-5 hours + of Neopets EVERY DAY, including finals.

I wasted over a month learning this the hard way, but I hope this can help everyone else :)

All-star for 40,000 points? Absolutely NOT!!! I made it to TDN's rank 25 - well past All-Star - and all I managed to earn was 36,149 points. I played 2000 games of Yooyu Ball ALONE!! I'm thinking if you want to get the top points, you better be prepared to play 4-5 hours + of Neopets EVERY DAY, including finals.

I wasted over a month learning this the hard way, but I hope this can help everyone else :)

SS reached All Star (barely), and he got 42,000+ points. Strange...

SS reached All Star (barely), and he got 42,000+ points. Strange...

HUHN??? Whaa...??? D'OH!!! WTF??!!

That about sums up my feelings right now...I averaged over 10 goals per game, didn't lose any, played all the side games... According to the TDN calculator vs the AC prize points I got, I must have sent in 1 or 2 invalid scores of MSN or SOSD (TDN said 36,151, I received 36, 149)

I must smell funny or something... :worried:

They looked a bit lamer than last year. I had more points this time but I hardly know where to spend them on. Would have liked the PB or the Yooyu but for them I didn't have enough points. I decided to get snowglobes then and sell them. Also bought a Dasher figure which I kept.