Hit my goal rank

Secre

So yeah, I've finally reached my goal of level 16 so I now don't have to play for another whole year! I am so, so happy at this moment that I don't care if LD loses! I DON'T HAVE TO PLAY YOOYUBALL AGAIN!!!!!

Umm, back to sanity...Who else has reached their main goal and what was it?

Congratulations! I've reached neither of my goals and since I only have a laptop available here, I don't think I'll make any either..

Scratch that, I just reached my rank too :)

Well you'd better start caring if LD loses! But congrats on reaching your goal. :thumbsup: Since I joined the cup so late, my goal was just rank 5, which I unfortunately couldn't reach because I now have no access to an actual computer. :( But I did reach rank 4, so I'm pretty proud of that.

Now get back to helping LD win! >=O

Well, my main goal before the AC this year was to stay sane (hard right? :O) and play a reasonable amount of games per day... then it turned into getting a higher rank than last year's (Rank 8), then it turned into Rank 10. I became an insane YYB player at one point.

I'm Rank 10 now. :) But I might aim for 500 YYB games (5 more to go! XD)

I made it to rank 29, which is what I was expecting to reach... when I was planning it all last weekend :P

Now I'm just waiting for results. Well, I'll go to bed and check in the morning IF they are released. Otherwise, I guess it will wait until Tuesday when TNT are back in their office.

Congrats to everyone who did reach what they were aiming for :)

I didn't even come close to reaching my goal. I wasn't even able to reach my fallback goal. :( So, is the AC completely over now?

Congratulations!

I've reached my rank that I felt comfortable with. Rank 7!

It was better than last year (rank 2). Hahaha.

Next year, I'm going to try for All-Star for sure. Haha.

I'm going to miss YYB. :(

I wanted to reach rank 10, but I kinda slacked off a bit and only got to nine. Only 21 games away too. :guiltysmiley: My slushie slinger score was only five games higher than last year and I was aiming for a flat 100. Ah well. At least I have a goal for next year: level twelve!

Heh, I feel bad. My goal was 5 and I got it.

Last year I didn't get out of beginner so it's a huge improvement!

RL always seems to get in the way.

I think this is the last AC I'll be able to play because next year I need to look for a job! or grad school.

Last year i killed myself with the cup. This year i took it nice and easy and finished with being level 6. Which is one higher then i expected to get to. I am happy with it.

Last year i killed myself with the cup. This year i took it nice and easy and finished with being level 6. Which is one higher then i expected to get to. I am happy with it.

I'll be hopping on your bandwagon next year...I don't even want to THINK about how much time I've spent on the AC... :whistle:

Lol, thanks. I am grateful it's over now though - I think I was getting very close to homicidal at one point due to Yooyuball! I am chuffed with myself though as I was beginner last year and my first goal was 10 which I changed when I hit it.

I may well try for all star next year...maybe, when I've forgotten the insanity of it all and only remember the good bits!

Well done to everyone who hit their goals!

Like what, Zero? Says your account didn't even join a team.

Don't know why it says that...I'll be checking the stats on my main user page tomorrow, I guess...Been playing for Darigan since day 1 :)

Well, here's some proof for the nonbelievers <_< : http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/2010/trophy.phtml?username=maynke

Edited by LadyAmethyst