Am I the Only One Who Dislikes the Dress Your Pet Option?

nbbug132

My main problem with it is that there are too many items to keep track of. With paintbrushes, you had one or two that you would set your heart on and just pursue those relentlessly. I LOVE the customization feature that TDN has but even so it's hard to tell how expensive the items will be, or if they'll even be available.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sole grievance is that the NC mall retired almost everything on my wishlist while I was on hiatus, and the stuff I want, a lot of other people want as well :D. More options > more debates about what to wear > more agony ^_^!

I am sort of in-between: customize option is fun, but I still prefer paint brush clothes.

Mmmm at first i totally hated it, now i dress some of my pets. I still don't like any of the available xweetok colors so i spend my free nc mall cash on clothes for her, on the other hand I put every free wearable junk on my lab pet (Hatsue) it looks fugly XD.

But yeah i miss my unconverted Cybunny faces, now she is always happy. Also they just convert my Pirate Shoyru without asking me and I'm still upset about that.

I don't like backgrounds though, they look weird and messy to me no matter what.

Nope, I dislike it as well. It gives TNT an excuse to give us wearable items during advent calendar ... that we really don't care about. It also lets TNT make money because people start to get obsessed over customization ... and then there's the 'notable neopet' and stuff like that. I liked it better when they gave out cools petpets during advent like .. white ona, snowbunny, snickelbeast, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I LOVE customising pets. I don't have many wearables because I'm on a tight NP budget, but really if you don't like it, what does it matter? You don't have to dress up your pet. If other people want to dress up their Neopets, that's their choice and they should have the option to if they wish.

I am sure you've insulted a few people, because they think the clothes they have on their pets look very nice; myself included.

I have actually played for almost seven years (redlupe323 was my original user, but I lost my password when I was little), so I consider myself one of the more senior players. Yet, I don't mind customisation.

• 4 months later...

I'm not a huge fan either of the clothing, but I do like the backgrounds a lot.

Although recently, I just won 150 NC with the Qasalan Expellibox and bought one of my pets a set of mechanical wing things, which looked all right :)

But all the clothes make my Shoyru look absolutely pot-bellied, so I've given up on actual clothing.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.