Ideas for Next Year

avengers124

I just got an awesome idea. I think Make Some Noise needs an update:

MSNVV.png

...... you are an absolute genius!

on an unrelated note, i would like the players to actually match their starts, like some players are faster than others, some players can throw the ball faster, others can throw it longer, some guys can hold onto the ball the whole time even if you get bumped from the back or something. Stuff like that.

Home stadiums is a great idea

All-star teams is brilliant

maybe after the AC is done, we can play online against other neopians, like player vs. player.

YYB power-ups is also a great idea

A lot of interesting ideas. I'll vote for the vuvuzela addition in a heratbeat.

Something needs to be done with Slushie. I hate that it is the only game that has .5 yyb value. I missed the part where TNT explained their logic of having some minigames worth more...

Also agree with something needing to be done with yyb. I don't like the 1 vs 16th idea though, as that's a little too real world for me. But they really should add injuries. Can't count how many times I've had the robot ball blow up in my face - interesting side note: the physics of that is wonky. Players will get tossed in the complete opposite direction of the blast. Of course if they do that then they'll need to add at least 3 subs.

Edited to add: Add different types of balls and allow teams to have a special power related to a ball. For instance, Terror Mountain handles ices balls really really well but not fire. Moltara is the opposite. Darigan can handle thier namesakes like nobody's business and the same goes for faeries. Which means TNT would either need to create a lot of new balls for the "unaligned" teams or just group certain teams onto the same type of ball.

A different spin is each team gets a special ball that they handle the best after they manage 5 goals in a row.

Edited by walshcaitlin

Just Player profiles. I just want to see more history about the players. Age, Birthplace, Any siblings or significant other, etc. How they started playing Yooyuball. GENDER, darnit. Little Creative tidbits.

COMICS. Oh man I'd really love these. xD

The unsung heroes who create strategies, sign restraining orders, and watch the players diets- yes- the managers. They need more love. :B

...Haha, just some wishful stuff. Anyway- I agree with the New Yooyus. Please no new games. Or maybe rotate the games every few days so that it doesn't get awfully boring. Again, the voting thing we had in AC I.

You can't go wrong with new players! I shall be waiting for you, Mr. (Ms.?) Collifridge. I'm ready to let Dasher go now. ;-; But if there's a Soley Jr. out there that would be amazing.

Conspiracies Scandals Umm, in general, add some story to the Cup. :'D

I would think about that the Altador cup should take place in other cities as well. Like the real life soccer world cup does. And something like injuries should be added as well because otherwise it would make no sense why some of the players have "injury prone" as weakness in their character lookups. New sidegames or a new Yooyu would be nice as well. I don't think there are only six kinds of Yooyus worldwide.