Please help us, TDN visitors!

Hello, dear reader!

At TDN we're always trying to make/add nifty info and features to the site. So, we're calling on you for some help!

The reason we're calling on YOU is that not all the staff here on the AC team know the genders and such of each team because we aren't on all the different teams. :)

We're going to be adding some info to all the player profiles for all of the Yooyuball teams. So, please post the following below:

1. The names of the players on your team.

2. Their genders (please check with your other team members on the neoboards or something like that).

3. Their approximate age (as if neopets lived lifespans as long as regular humans).

4. Any interesting facts about any of the players

5. If you've seen any mention of "relationships" written before here on TDN, you can mention them as well. :D

Example:

Player, Gender, Approximate age, & facts

"Wizard" Windelle______Male ≈28______ Is in a possible relationship with Mirsha Grelinek of Shenkuu.

Fiorina______Female ≈26

Gregorio Maille______Male ≈23

Ilsa Ellits______Female ≈26

Yoris Obbles______Male ≈22

Needed:

Altador

Brightvale

Darigan Citadel

Faerieland

Haunted Woods

Jelly World

Kiko Lake

Krawk Island

Kreludor

Lost Desert

Maraqua

Moltara

Mystery Island

Roo Island

Shenkuu

Terror Mountain

Tyrannia

Virtupets

Completed:

Meridell

Leera Heggle______Male ≈28 Is in a possible relationship with Bertie Shurtz of Mystery Island.

Luvea Trivon______Male ≈21

Vonde Cayle______Male ≈24 Is in a possible relationship with Jair Tollet of Roo Island.

Lamelle Turow______Male ≈22

Derbi Azar______Female ≈26 Once was held in controversy since she was thought to be related to the Referee Scorchio, only to be found as a false rumour.

This was done mainly by myself since I'm not a regular on the Neoboards, but any objections or tinkering is fine with me.

"Wizard" Windelle______Male ≈28______ Is in a possible relationship with Mirsha Grelinek of Shenkuu.

How many times do I have to say that that's a lie. It's really Mirsha and-

Er...You heard nothing...

Maraqua:

Elon Hughlis (Male ge 26): Winner of the Most Selfish Player award in 2006. Also nominated for Biggest Whiner.

Dorina Hals (Female age 23): Possible attraction to Elon Hughlis, when she's not keeping him from getting an inflated head.

Oten Runeu (Male age 37)

Tonie Plessix (Male age 30)

Barit Jowes (Male age 19): Young and new to YYB. He perfers not to get into any bussiness involving Hughlis.

Krawk Island:

"Dasher" Soley (Male age 58): Well experienced in leadership. Questions the dirty tactics that teams like Brightvale practices nowadays.

Garven Hale (Male age 46)

Nitri Cassale (Female age 30)

Zayle Sufhaux (Male age 21)

Ealyn Hawkshanks (Male age 23)

That's what I got for now. Yes, I've done these myself, and I can't truely imagine any players in a relationship, but I have a strong feeling of Dorina having a crush on Elon for some reason.

Shenkuu

Mirsha Grelinek: Female: Age 24: Won Rookie of the year in 2007, forward of all Neopia second team in 2007,, and of all-neopia first team in 2008, top goal scorer in 2008 and 2009, MVP 2009, runner-up of MVP in 2007 and 2008, rock climbs in the offseason: possible relationship with "Wizard" Windelle

Foltaggio: Male: Age 22: always disappointed by his performance

Antola Maier: Female: Age 20: Runner up of Rookie of the year in 2008

Larcy Phu: Male: Age 23: One of the dirtiest players in the AC

Xana Dilanche: Female: age 21: Runner-up of rookie of the year in 2007, always nervous about what will happen

Mirsha Grelinek: Female: Age 31 possible relationship with "Wizard" Windelle

Really? She looks more like 24 to me. Remember, she's new to the game, along with the entire team, so they all should be young.

And how many times do I have to say that THAT IS A LIE!! It's-

Er...let's just say she's single until we find more details.

Layton Vickles (Male, 30 or so) Forward - One MVP award and one runner-up award. Been on All-star team. I don't remember the years.

Kep Bonnefie (Female, 28) Defender - Our only female

Tormo "The Terror" Frein (Male, 28) Defender - Unfortunatley DCers seem to like him the least and is most likely to be dropped if we ever need a new player. Dx

Tandrak Shaye (Male, 23) Forward

Reshar Collifey (Male, 19-22) Goalie - Our only replacement player

Mungo Lifler (Male, 43) Goalie - Our only retired player

No relationships so far that i've heard of, but Shaye seems to have many possibilities. -rolls eyes-

CAV, just let it go. tongue.gif

• 2 weeks later...

If we think of soccer players in real life most of them are in their twens. Mid 30 would already be a high age and good enough for retirement. So I would give Dasher rather the age of 35. And Hale would be 28-30. The others I know too less to guess their ages after I never was too interested in any team other than Darigan.