• Darigan citadel
    • Faerieland
    • Haunted Woods
    • Kreludor
    • Krawk island
    • Shenkuu
    • Lost desert
    • Other teams (2nd poll)
  2. 2. Who do you play for? (other teams)

• Maraqua
    • Meridell
    • Mystery island
    • Roo island
    • Terror mountain
    • Tyrannia
    • Virtupets
    • Kiko lake
    • Moltara
    • None

I'm playing for Maraqua.

The reason: Maraqua is one of my favorite lands. (My favorites are Faerieland and Maraqua) I decided to go with Maraqua, as I love Maraquan pets/petpets, and I just generally love the underwater theme.

Lost Desert...I closed my eyes, pointed and that's where my finger ended up landing!

:laughingsmiley: I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that tried something like that. I did it out of curiosity, and I ended up with Haunted Woods.

MQ all the wayyyy! MQ is my alltime favorite land and lots of my TDN friends are on MQ, they are also very experienced. :laughingsmiley:

Lost Desert for the third year in a row! I remember when I signed up like five years ago I think it is now (o_O) I used to go to LD to play Tug-O-War. But then it disappeared and I didn't know why! Now I know it was for the plot, of course. I stopped playing for a year or so, then came back, happy to see LD back in its glory. So when I saw the Altador Cup, it was only natural I pick LD since I care about them so much.

Shenkuu!

Last year I played for Roo Island because my sister invited me...needless to say, this year I wanted to pick a *winning* team :P

Figuring that strength in numbers would probably equal Cup gold, I watched the AC neoboards to see which team everyone else was picking. I was able to narrow it down to Lost Desert and Shenkuu.

I chose Shenkuu because I loooove ninjas and such.

Next year I will probably pick LD. :)

I've supported Team Maraqua for quite a while now (since AC III if I recall correctly), and I've really come to love the community around it. We're a great, dedicated, friendly and sporting community (barring the occasional disappointing incidents <_< ) and I'm proud to be part of it.

Just for stadistic purpose

A very... interesting subtitle you have there. xD I'm amused by how close the third word is to 'sadistic'. :P

*fixes*

I've supported Team Maraqua for quite a while now (since AC III if I recall correctly), and I've really come to love the community around it. We're a great, dedicated, friendly and sporting community (barring the occasional disappointing incidents <_< ) and I'm proud to be part of it.

A very... interesting subtitle you have there. xD I'm amused by how close the third word is to 'sadistic'. :P

*fixes*

Oops xD Wonder what was I thinking about when I wrote it :laughingsmiley:

Sorry, in spanish is estadistica, so I just literally translated. Sometimes it works :crying:

Sorry, in spanish is estadistica, so I just literally translated. Sometimes it works :crying:

Ooh... Spanish, sweet! I studied Spanish a while back. I sucked at it, but I still know some. xD

Anyway, back on topic. :whistle:

I was sure we had some Haunted Woods, Krawk Island, Virtupets, Moltara and Kiko Lake supporters buried somewhere... I suppose they're all too busy playing to vote. xD

Ooh... Spanish, sweet! I studied Spanish a while back. I sucked at it, but I still know some. xD

Anyway, back on topic. :whistle:

I was sure we had some Haunted Woods, Krawk Island, Virtupets, Moltara and Kiko Lake supporters buried somewhere... I suppose they're all too busy playing to vote. xD

Te gusta jugar mucho en los juegos del Internet, no? Jaja.

Anyway, I know for sure Person335 is a Moltaran. He posts a lot in the news articles.

Not too busy playing, too busy just trying to catch up:crying: Bah, I need to go check where we are in the runnings...Moltara all the way:) I knew I would get sucked into it if I chose a team...what can I say though? I will make it...Also, for people who were participating in previous years, was it the amount of scores you made that counted towards you points for prizes? Or how did that workout? I may go off and find it in the help thread>.>" -goes to check-

I was LD back during the first cup, but didn't play...at all *bad kid*. I chose them sorta randomly, because I was/am a total dork for ancient history.

Then I left for a year and totally freeloaded off HW because they'd won 2 years back XD.

Then when I started actually getting into AC i went back to LD, stuck with them ever since :)

3 years with the Krawk Island Pirates!

In the second poll I voted Kiko Lake since they are my back-up team should TNT decide to keep Krawk Island out of the AC for any reason, which I highly doubt they ever will.