What the heck!?

Secre

HOW DO THEY DO THAT! They're all-stars now! I'm only rank 10! D:

Atleast two are DCers... Anyone else notice that DC seems to attract players like that? o.o

More than that.. you can skip the Yooyuball entry scene and scoring scene by pressign the space bar, so that's only a minute and something depending if you score alot of goals.

:O

Thanks for sharing that!

The games go by much faster! No wonder some people are cruising along.

Blue, you're keeping a great pace :D

But who ever did that must have a LOT of time on their hands. You can only play 20 YYB games in an hour. :woot:

I can play 30. Think, each YYB game is 3 minutes, even while it's showing the animations the timer is still running. An hour is 60 minutes.

60 divided by 3 is 30, which is the maximum amount of games of YYB you can possibly play.

*notices that you can skip YYB animations* I did not know that. I though you can only skip the part when you score a goal.

I can play 30. Think, each YYB game is 3 minutes, even while it's showing the animations the timer is still running. An hour is 60 minutes.

60 divided by 3 is 30, which is the maximum amount of games of YYB you can possibly play.

*notices that you can skip YYB animations* I did not know that. I though you can only skip the part when you score a goal.

I think you're the one who needs to think, dear ;)

60 divided by 3 is 20 :laughingsmiley:

Skipping the animations is much, MUCH faster. Love it.

It would be handy if they'd add a button to save your options that you choose, that would also speed things up lol. Imagine what some of the All-Stars scores would be like if that was implemented.