Geraptiku - Deserted Tomb

maxwerx

You slowly make your way through the opening and into the awaiting darkness. The door slams shut behind you. How unexpected.

---

After being lost in the tomb for two days (living off fungus and rain water of course), you stumble across a room you haven't seen before. Could this be the location of the treasure?

*RAWR* ME HUNGRY!

That's definitely no treasure. A giant monster leaps out from the darkness and begins chasing you, all the while thinking about the best way to cook you for dinner. You should probably continue running.

I didn't know that monsters cooked dinner! :laughingsmiley:

I'm pretty sure I only ever got anything of worth from this place (i.e. a codestone) the first time I went. Now it's only nothing, or some lost HP, or a snow globe or gerapiktu burger. A pretty useless daily imo, <_< but anyway, here's what happened today:

You slowly make your way through the opening and into the awaiting darkness. The door slams shut behind you. How unexpected.

---

You've never seen so many traps in your life. Seriously. Someone must really not want you to be here. You wonder how many traps there really are, and who put them here.

trap.gif

OH NO!

And, while you were thinking that and not paying attention, you set off another one. You watch as the arrows fly right at you, but luckily uncolie2 was paying attention and pushes you out of the way just in time.

gnorbu_cloud_left.gif

But while you're safe, uncolie2 suffers a bit of damage and loses some HP.

2 DAYS LATER EDIT: Wow, I actually managed to get something today for once!

You search through the treasure and take back what you can carry.

bd_ger_obsidiandagger.gifcodestone6.gif

You also stuff 1,111 Neopoints in your pockets!

Sweet! Maybe not so useless after all! :laughingsmiley:

---

You've never seen so many traps in your life. Seriously. Someone must really not want you to be here. You wonder how many traps there really are, and who put them here.

OH NO!

And, while you were thinking that and not paying attention, you set off another one. You watch as the arrows fly right at you, but luckily Aierean was paying attention and pushes you out of the way just in time.

But while you're safe, Aierean suffers a bit of damage and loses some HP.

---

OH NO!

And, while you were thinking that and not paying attention, you set off another one. You watch as the arrows fly right at you, but luckily EmeraldMount was paying attention and pushes you out of the way just in time.

But while you're safe, EmeraldMount suffers a bit of damage and loses some HP.

*RAWR* ME HUNGRY!

That's definitely no treasure. A giant monster leaps out from the darkness and begins chasing you, all the while thinking about the best way to cook you for dinner. You should probably continue running.

A few days ago, I got a Golden Gerapiktu Talisman and a Bottled Dark Faerie. Pretty sweet! But I didn't want to post because I was already the last to post, lolz.

This is what happened today.

You watch as the arrows fly right at you, but luckily uzelikau was paying attention and pushes you out of the way just in time.

kau_tyrannian_left.gif

But while you're safe, uzelikau suffers a bit of damage and loses some HP.

FIDDLESTICKS!

You yell out in disappointment. This room is the treasure chamber you've been looking for but you discover that someone has gotten to the treasure before you. You could devote the rest of your life to finding this person and writing them a stern letter, but you have to get out of here first.

Wait a tick! What's that under the Petpet? You shoo the little critter away and open the small box that almost escaped your notice.

toy_ger_bonehook.gif

It's no massive treasure, but it's better than nothing. With all you've been through, you decide it's best to quit while you're ahead and you quickly make for an exit.

*RAWR* ME HUNGRY!

That's definitely no treasure. A giant monster leaps out from the darkness and begins chasing you, all the while thinking about the best way to cook you for dinner.

You should probably continue running

*RAWR* ME HUNGRY!

OH NO!

And, while you were thinking that and not paying attention, you set off another one. You watch as the arrows fly right at you, but luckily GreenDayFan00 was paying attention and pushes you out of the way just in time.

But while you're safe, GreenDayFan00 suffers a bit of damage and loses some HP.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Wait a tick! What's that under the Petpet? You shoo the little critter away and open the small box that almost escaped your notice.

It's no massive treasure, but it's better than nothing. With all you've been through, you decide it's best to quit while you're ahead and you quickly make for an exit.

Item: Geraptiku Punch

*RAWR* ME HUNGRY!